Time to vote for patriotism
SIR - It really is a bit rich for David Cameron to claim that removing Brown is his patriotic duty. Had he shown the foresight last year when he had the chance to call for a referendum on the Lisbon Treaty, his chances of removing Brown and ending th
SIR - It really is a bit rich for David Cameron to claim that removing Brown is his "patriotic duty.'"
Had he shown the foresight last year when he had the chance to call for a referendum on the Lisbon Treaty, his chances of removing Brown and ending these years of Labour misrule might have seemed a more credible claim to doing his patriotic duty.
As it is I am afraid that these brave words sound ludicrous coming from this essentially weak man, Leader of a party which more than any other has signed our country away.
For patriotism and strength of purpose I among thousands of others must turn to the UK Independence Party, who are the only party not signed up be controlled by EU, who will wholeheartedly work with others to make our country free and great again, Give it a try, the others have made a pretty mess of things. Let's change history.
You may also want to watch:
Elizabeth Burton, West Anstey.
- 1 Some North Devon GP surgeries to provide Covid vaccine clinics
- 2 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?
- 3 Weather warning of snow and ice for Devon this weekend
- 4 Exmoor Ramble legacy for legendary fundraiser as he battles terminal cancer
- 5 Farmer gets suspended sentence for tractor crash
- 6 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 7 Plans to merge North Devon and Exeter health trusts move forward
- 8 Tributes to Ilfracombe's 30-year school governor
- 9 Barnstaple man attacked his wife and neighbour after Christmas drink
- 10 Barnstaple man cleared of drug dealing charges