Time to vote for patriotism
SIR - It really is a bit rich for David Cameron to claim that removing Brown is his patriotic duty. Had he shown the foresight last year when he had the chance to call for a referendum on the Lisbon Treaty, his chances of removing Brown and ending th
SIR - It really is a bit rich for David Cameron to claim that removing Brown is his "patriotic duty.'"
Had he shown the foresight last year when he had the chance to call for a referendum on the Lisbon Treaty, his chances of removing Brown and ending these years of Labour misrule might have seemed a more credible claim to doing his patriotic duty.
As it is I am afraid that these brave words sound ludicrous coming from this essentially weak man, Leader of a party which more than any other has signed our country away.
For patriotism and strength of purpose I among thousands of others must turn to the UK Independence Party, who are the only party not signed up be controlled by EU, who will wholeheartedly work with others to make our country free and great again, Give it a try, the others have made a pretty mess of things. Let's change history.
You may also want to watch:
Elizabeth Burton, West Anstey.
- 1 Fugitive jailed after car chase between Bideford and Barnstaple
- 2 Hotel restriction in Westward Ho! will not be lifted
- 3 Finance manager jailed for stealing almost £1m from Witheridge company
- 4 Jail for toothache attacker in North Molton
- 5 Bid to make Ilfracombe pier car park long stay rejected
- 6 Man hospitalised after alleyway assault in South Molton
- 7 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 8 North Devon fossil hunter's collection goes to auction
- 9 New Pebbleridge Kitchen arrives on Northam Burrows
- 10 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land