Time to vote for patriotism
SIR - It really is a bit rich for David Cameron to claim that removing Brown is his patriotic duty. Had he shown the foresight last year when he had the chance to call for a referendum on the Lisbon Treaty, his chances of removing Brown and ending th
SIR - It really is a bit rich for David Cameron to claim that removing Brown is his "patriotic duty.'"
Had he shown the foresight last year when he had the chance to call for a referendum on the Lisbon Treaty, his chances of removing Brown and ending these years of Labour misrule might have seemed a more credible claim to doing his patriotic duty.
As it is I am afraid that these brave words sound ludicrous coming from this essentially weak man, Leader of a party which more than any other has signed our country away.
For patriotism and strength of purpose I among thousands of others must turn to the UK Independence Party, who are the only party not signed up be controlled by EU, who will wholeheartedly work with others to make our country free and great again, Give it a try, the others have made a pretty mess of things. Let's change history.
You may also want to watch:
Elizabeth Burton, West Anstey.
- 1 'No Fuel' - Panic buying and fuel shortages hit North Devon
- 2 £34,000 raised for plumber Jed Mason with stage four cancer in less than 48 hours
- 3 One of Bideford's oldest tea rooms sold at auction
- 4 Clubber denies headbutt assault in Barnstaple
- 5 Brunswick Wharf developer given grant money to fix quay wall
- 6 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 7 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 8 Celebrations as gate to Pilton's Manning's Pit officially opened
- 9 Opening of new nature reserve in Lynton
- 10 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand