Time running out for lottery player to claim EuroMillions prize
SOMEONE in North Devon is walking around with a EuroMillions lottery ticket worth more than �103,000.. But there s just a week left for the owner to claim the prize, which was won in the EuroMillions draw on Friday, November 20 last year. National Lott
SOMEONE in North Devon is walking around with a EuroMillions lottery ticket worth more than �103,000..
But there's just a week left for the owner to claim the prize, which was won in the EuroMillions draw on Friday, November 20 last year.
National Lottery players are being asked to double check their tickets. The winning numbers were 5, 9, 28, 43, 47 and the Lucky Star numbers were 2 and 9.
The ticket holder has until 5.30pm on Wednesday of next week, May 19, to claim the prize of �103,310.50
You may also want to watch:
If no one comes forward with the ticket before this deadline, the prize money, plus all the interest generated, will be given to good causes.
A National Lottery spokesman said: "Time really is running out for the winner of this amazing prize, but we are still hopeful that someone will come forward at the last minute to claim the money."
- 1 'Once-in-a-generation' Bideford development given 'full support'
- 2 Hotel restriction in Westward Ho! will not be lifted
- 3 Fashion store opened by North Devon Against Domestic Abuse
- 4 Fugitive jailed after car chase between Bideford and Barnstaple
- 5 Finance manager jailed for stealing almost £1m from Witheridge company
- 6 Coronavirus infection rate for North Devon is zero - no cases in a week
- 7 Jail for toothache attacker in North Molton
- 8 Have your say on the future of North Devon phone boxes
- 9 Bid to make Ilfracombe pier car park long stay rejected
- 10 Take on an Incredible Hike for Children’s Hospice South West
As with all National Lottery draws, players have 180 days from the day of the draw to claim their prize, if they have the winning ticket.
Anyone who believes they have this particular ticket should call the National Lottery Line on 0845 910 0000.