Time running out for lottery player to claim EuroMillions prize
SOMEONE in North Devon is walking around with a EuroMillions lottery ticket worth more than �103,000.. But there s just a week left for the owner to claim the prize, which was won in the EuroMillions draw on Friday, November 20 last year. National Lott
SOMEONE in North Devon is walking around with a EuroMillions lottery ticket worth more than �103,000..
But there's just a week left for the owner to claim the prize, which was won in the EuroMillions draw on Friday, November 20 last year.
National Lottery players are being asked to double check their tickets. The winning numbers were 5, 9, 28, 43, 47 and the Lucky Star numbers were 2 and 9.
The ticket holder has until 5.30pm on Wednesday of next week, May 19, to claim the prize of �103,310.50
You may also want to watch:
If no one comes forward with the ticket before this deadline, the prize money, plus all the interest generated, will be given to good causes.
A National Lottery spokesman said: "Time really is running out for the winner of this amazing prize, but we are still hopeful that someone will come forward at the last minute to claim the money."
- 1 Some North Devon GP surgeries to provide Covid vaccine clinics
- 2 Weather warning of snow and ice for Devon this weekend
- 3 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?
- 4 Exmoor Ramble legacy for legendary fundraiser as he battles terminal cancer
- 5 Farmer gets suspended sentence for tractor crash
- 6 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 7 Tributes to Ilfracombe's 30-year school governor
- 8 Barnstaple man cleared of drug dealing charges
- 9 Plans to merge North Devon and Exeter health trusts move forward
- 10 Northam murder suspect remanded in custody
As with all National Lottery draws, players have 180 days from the day of the draw to claim their prize, if they have the winning ticket.
Anyone who believes they have this particular ticket should call the National Lottery Line on 0845 910 0000.