Time running out for lottery player to claim EuroMillions prize
SOMEONE in North Devon is walking around with a EuroMillions lottery ticket worth more than �103,000.. But there s just a week left for the owner to claim the prize, which was won in the EuroMillions draw on Friday, November 20 last year. National Lott
SOMEONE in North Devon is walking around with a EuroMillions lottery ticket worth more than �103,000..
But there's just a week left for the owner to claim the prize, which was won in the EuroMillions draw on Friday, November 20 last year.
National Lottery players are being asked to double check their tickets. The winning numbers were 5, 9, 28, 43, 47 and the Lucky Star numbers were 2 and 9.
The ticket holder has until 5.30pm on Wednesday of next week, May 19, to claim the prize of �103,310.50
If no one comes forward with the ticket before this deadline, the prize money, plus all the interest generated, will be given to good causes.
A National Lottery spokesman said: "Time really is running out for the winner of this amazing prize, but we are still hopeful that someone will come forward at the last minute to claim the money."
- 1 OPINION: A new plan for Barnstaple's Oliver Buildings - Tim Jones
- 2 Property of the Week: Daddon Close, Bideford
- 3 PICTURES: Bideford Christmas lights switched on in style
- 4 Litter around North Devon schools and colleges is a 'disgrace'
- 5 Kenwith Castle care home welcomes new manager
- 6 OPINION: How much do you know about the ground beneath your feet?
- 7 Downing Street party video: Boris Johnson apologises but denies allegations
- 8 North Devon’s Panto sells 10,000 Cinderella tickets
- 9 Work from home, masks and NHS passes: New Covid rules explained
- 10 OPINION: Give back this festive season at the Wave Project Christmas markets
As with all National Lottery draws, players have 180 days from the day of the draw to claim their prize, if they have the winning ticket.
Anyone who believes they have this particular ticket should call the National Lottery Line on 0845 910 0000.