Tickets on sale for birthday hair show
- Credit: Archant
The event in Bideford promises a night of hair, fashion, dance and live music, with refreshments and top raffle prizes.
A BIDEFORD hairdressing salon will be hosting a charity hair show to celebrate its first birthday next month.
Steven & Laurent Hairdressers are hosting the night of hair, fashion, dance and live music in the Bideford Pannier Market on October 3.
The evening will run from 7pm with the show starting at 8pm.
There will be stalls hand-picked by the team, nail bars, make-up stands, food and drink.
You may also want to watch:
A raffle will also give visitors the chance to win a year’s free hairdressing at the salon in Bridge Street and a suitcase full or prizes and products.
All the money raised will go towards The Snapdragons and Dan’s Fund for Burns.
- 1 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 2 Northam man who searched for child pornography sent on treatment course
- 3 PICTURES: Women 'Walk Taller Than The Trees' at Nightwalk 2021
- 4 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal
- 5 PICTURES: Bideford 10k is back for 2021
- 6 Torridge launches Waste and Recycling Roadshows
- 7 Tributes paid to North Devon librarian Ian Tansley
- 8 Arts Council England announces support for North Devon
- 9 Dolton remembers resident Rolling Stone Charlie Watts
- 10 Sale of Bideford's Brunswick Wharf completed
Tickets cost £10. To book call Jo at the salon on 01237 473326.