Tickets on sale for birthday hair show
- Credit: Archant
The event in Bideford promises a night of hair, fashion, dance and live music, with refreshments and top raffle prizes.
A BIDEFORD hairdressing salon will be hosting a charity hair show to celebrate its first birthday next month.
Steven & Laurent Hairdressers are hosting the night of hair, fashion, dance and live music in the Bideford Pannier Market on October 3.
The evening will run from 7pm with the show starting at 8pm.
There will be stalls hand-picked by the team, nail bars, make-up stands, food and drink.
You may also want to watch:
A raffle will also give visitors the chance to win a year’s free hairdressing at the salon in Bridge Street and a suitcase full or prizes and products.
All the money raised will go towards The Snapdragons and Dan’s Fund for Burns.
- 1 A361 Link Road closed after three vehicle crash
- 2 Thieves steal £3,500 of fragrances from Barnstaple department store
- 3 North Devon men to swim the English Channel and back again
- 4 Bideford woman wins £70,000 and turns miles into trees
- 5 Farmer fined for ploughing up protected Iron Age remains
- 6 Tractor guidance systems taken from farm near Bideford
- 7 Rare vehicles from Dave Vanstone Collection go to auction
- 8 Bideford town centre regeneration plan backed by council
- 9 North Devon woman reveals huge collection of HM Queen portraits and memorabilia
- 10 Barnstaple firm develops new anti-Covid alloy to replace stainless steel
Tickets cost £10. To book call Jo at the salon on 01237 473326.