Three charged with Ilfracombe drugs offences
Police raids uncover alleged drugs offences including production of cannabis on a commercial scale.
THREE men from Ilfracombe have been charged with drugs offences following raids by police at addresses in in the town.
It is alleged quantities of cannabis and cash were discovered at the locations.
A 32-year-old man linked to an address in Meadow Close has been charged with the production of cannabis on a commercial scale following a warrant carried out at the property.
Another man, aged 19 and linked to a Queens Avenue address has been charged with possession of cannabis.
You may also want to watch:
In a third incident a 42-year-old was charged with possession of cannabis and the production of cannabis on a commercial scale following two separate warrants executed at the same address in the High Street on September 4 and October 31.
All have been charged and bailed to appear at North Devon Magistrates in Barnstaple, on a date yet to be determined.
- 1 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 2 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 3 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 4 Holidaymaker jailed for attacking partner in Ilfracombe
- 5 New Archdeacon of Barnstaple begins her role at special service in Bideford
- 6 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 7 Northam man who searched for child pornography sent on treatment course
- 8 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal
- 9 Tributes paid to North Devon librarian Ian Tansley
- 10 Sale of Bideford's Brunswick Wharf completed