Three charged with Ilfracombe drugs offences
Police raids uncover alleged drugs offences including production of cannabis on a commercial scale.
THREE men from Ilfracombe have been charged with drugs offences following raids by police at addresses in in the town.
It is alleged quantities of cannabis and cash were discovered at the locations.
A 32-year-old man linked to an address in Meadow Close has been charged with the production of cannabis on a commercial scale following a warrant carried out at the property.
Another man, aged 19 and linked to a Queens Avenue address has been charged with possession of cannabis.
You may also want to watch:
In a third incident a 42-year-old was charged with possession of cannabis and the production of cannabis on a commercial scale following two separate warrants executed at the same address in the High Street on September 4 and October 31.
All have been charged and bailed to appear at North Devon Magistrates in Barnstaple, on a date yet to be determined.
- 1 Bideford town centre regeneration plan backed by council
- 2 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 3 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 4 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 5 Barnstaple Pannier Market support return of Barnstaple In Bloom
- 6 North Devon MP Selaine Saxby leads World Ocean Day debate
- 7 Barnstaple Roundtable focuses on the importance of defibrillators
- 8 North Devon builders bums needed for charity calendar
- 9 Torrington gears up for North Devon’s BIGGEST EVER Table Top Sale
- 10 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail