Three cars damaged by fire in Hartland
Fire crews called for back up after finding the cars burning close to properties.
THREE cars were damaged in a fire on Friday night in Hartland.
A fire engine from Hartland was called to the scene at 11.20pm in Natcott Lane to reports of a car fire.
On arrival the crews immediately called for a further appliance from Bideford to attend after discovering there was more than one car involved and the blaze was very close to properties.
Crews originally believed there to be three vehicles on fire but on extinguishing the blaze discovered there were only two.
They used two hose reel jets and two dry powder extinguishers to put out the fire.
Both cars were severely damaged and a third sustained slight damage.
- 1 North Devon holiday home tax dodgers face crackdown
- 2 Urgent appeal goes out to help keep teenagers off the streets
- 3 Popular character Joan dies at 92
- 4 War hero, SWW champion and author Tony dies at 97
- 5 Exercise the 'chuckle muscle' with comedian Jason Manford
- 6 Tennis ace Eric follows in Max's fund-raising footsteps
- 7 Chance at last to sing along with the Winkleigh Singers
- 8 Rishi's thumbs up to £60m investment and 200 new jobs
- 9 How can we celebrate Queen's Platinum?
- 10 MP Selaine Saxby: Violence against women and girls
Fire crews left duty of care with the owner and believe the cause of the fire to be accidental.