Three cars damaged by fire in Hartland
Fire crews called for back up after finding the cars burning close to properties.
THREE cars were damaged in a fire on Friday night in Hartland.
A fire engine from Hartland was called to the scene at 11.20pm in Natcott Lane to reports of a car fire.
On arrival the crews immediately called for a further appliance from Bideford to attend after discovering there was more than one car involved and the blaze was very close to properties.
Crews originally believed there to be three vehicles on fire but on extinguishing the blaze discovered there were only two.
You may also want to watch:
They used two hose reel jets and two dry powder extinguishers to put out the fire.
Both cars were severely damaged and a third sustained slight damage.
- 1 'No Fuel' - Panic buying and fuel shortages hit North Devon
- 2 £34,000 raised for plumber Jed Mason with stage four cancer in less than 48 hours
- 3 One of Bideford's oldest tea rooms sold at auction
- 4 Clubber denies headbutt assault in Barnstaple
- 5 Brunswick Wharf developer given grant money to fix quay wall
- 6 Celebrations as gate to Pilton's Manning's Pit officially opened
- 7 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 8 Bideford's Millbrook Dairy awarded its first star at Great Taste Awards
- 9 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 10 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
Fire crews left duty of care with the owner and believe the cause of the fire to be accidental.