Three cars damaged by fire in Hartland
Fire crews called for back up after finding the cars burning close to properties.
THREE cars were damaged in a fire on Friday night in Hartland.
A fire engine from Hartland was called to the scene at 11.20pm in Natcott Lane to reports of a car fire.
On arrival the crews immediately called for a further appliance from Bideford to attend after discovering there was more than one car involved and the blaze was very close to properties.
Crews originally believed there to be three vehicles on fire but on extinguishing the blaze discovered there were only two.
You may also want to watch:
They used two hose reel jets and two dry powder extinguishers to put out the fire.
Both cars were severely damaged and a third sustained slight damage.
- 1 UPDATE: Two people airlifted to hospital after A361 Link Road crash
- 2 Heavy traffic in Barnstaple after crash involving car and pedestrian
- 3 Torrington school switches to remote learning after Covid cases
- 4 North Devon men to swim the English Channel and back again
- 5 Bideford woman wins £70,000 and turns miles into trees
- 6 Rescue dog finally finds forever home after more than 200 days
- 7 Thieves steal £3,500 of fragrances from Barnstaple department store
- 8 Farmer who caused lamb ‘unnecessary suffering’ given two year ban
- 9 Moore makes mark as North Devon beat Budleigh Salterton
- 10 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
Fire crews left duty of care with the owner and believe the cause of the fire to be accidental.