Thousands flock to camera exhibition
J&A South West Digital Camera and Optical Show hailed as a huge success
THOUSANDS of people visited the South West Digital Camera and Optical Show in Barnstaple on Sunday.
An estimated 2,000 made the trip to the Cedar’s Inn to browse a bewildering array of cameras, binoculars, astro telescopes and related products.
Show organisers, North Devon independent camera and optics specialist J&A Cameras, said all the exhibiting stands were delighted by the attendance levels.
J&A spokesman Andy Robinson paid tribute to all those whose hard work had made the show possible.
You may also want to watch:
“Guest of honour, Johnny Kingdom entertained everyone he talked to and posed for photos using the ‘green screen’ studio,” said Andy.
“What made the show special, however, was the number of special offers on the day, with hundreds of people taking advantage of the show to pick up that Christmas bargain.”
- 1 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 2 County Council Elections: Candidates for Torridge
- 3 County Council Elections: Candidates for North Devon
- 4 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 5 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
- 6 Dog Restrictions come into force on Westward Ho! Beach
- 7 Bideford paramedic compensated after winning victimisation claim
- 8 Shocked Barnstaple burglary victim watched raid on phone
- 9 Devon County Council Elections: Candidate lists for North Devon and Torridge
- 10 Big opening-day wins for Bideford and Braunton