Thousands flock to camera exhibition
J&A South West Digital Camera and Optical Show hailed as a huge success
THOUSANDS of people visited the South West Digital Camera and Optical Show in Barnstaple on Sunday.
An estimated 2,000 made the trip to the Cedar’s Inn to browse a bewildering array of cameras, binoculars, astro telescopes and related products.
Show organisers, North Devon independent camera and optics specialist J&A Cameras, said all the exhibiting stands were delighted by the attendance levels.
J&A spokesman Andy Robinson paid tribute to all those whose hard work had made the show possible.
You may also want to watch:
“Guest of honour, Johnny Kingdom entertained everyone he talked to and posed for photos using the ‘green screen’ studio,” said Andy.
“What made the show special, however, was the number of special offers on the day, with hundreds of people taking advantage of the show to pick up that Christmas bargain.”
- 1 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 2 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 3 Council bids for Levelling Up funding for Ilfracombe
- 4 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 5 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 6 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 7 MP opens new Northam Burrows Visitor Centre at Westward Ho!
- 8 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 9 Huntsmen fined for digging badger sett near Chulmleigh
- 10 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe