Thousands flock to camera exhibition
J&A South West Digital Camera and Optical Show hailed as a huge success
THOUSANDS of people visited the South West Digital Camera and Optical Show in Barnstaple on Sunday.
An estimated 2,000 made the trip to the Cedar’s Inn to browse a bewildering array of cameras, binoculars, astro telescopes and related products.
Show organisers, North Devon independent camera and optics specialist J&A Cameras, said all the exhibiting stands were delighted by the attendance levels.
J&A spokesman Andy Robinson paid tribute to all those whose hard work had made the show possible.
You may also want to watch:
“Guest of honour, Johnny Kingdom entertained everyone he talked to and posed for photos using the ‘green screen’ studio,” said Andy.
“What made the show special, however, was the number of special offers on the day, with hundreds of people taking advantage of the show to pick up that Christmas bargain.”
- 1 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 2 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 3 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 4 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 5 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 6 'Spot The Oddity' in Bideford for your chance to win £100
- 7 Plan to replace old North Devon Leisure Centre with housing submitted
- 8 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 9 Northam Murder: Expert says trail of clues link carer to the scene
- 10 A361: Crash involving car and lorry blocks Link Road near South Molton