Thieves take power tools in second Roundswell raid
Car also stolen during industrial estate break-in.
BURGLARS have targeted a second business on a Barnstaple industrial estate in the space of a month.
Thieves made off with a car and around �3,500 worth of tools following a raid at Ocean Mobility, in Gratton Way in Roundswell, which happened overnight between Wednesday, December 28 and Thursday 29.
A number of tools were taken as well as the keys to a silver Vauxhall Vectra, which was then stolen from outside the property. The car, registration FN04 SBZ, is still reported stolen.
Most of the tools taken bear the mark of a HM Forces serial number and logo.
You may also want to watch:
Police said the break-in followed a similar incident at a business on the same industrial estate overnight between Tuesday, November 22 and Wednesday 23.
Burglars entered the Brammer Ltd through the skylight but took nothing after searching the premises, which is opposite Ocean Mobility.
- 1 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 2 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council
- 3 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 4 People in North Devon urged to take up the vaccine to help protect others
- 5 Alison Hernandez vows to get tough on crime as she retains PCC role
- 6 Ilfracombe man, 64, must pay compensation for baseball bat attack
- 7 Conservatives maintain control of Devon County Council despite losses
- 8 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 9 Ton-up Brend helps Bideford set early pace
- 10 MP welcomes free virtual funding workshop for North Devon charities
Police say they are keeping an open mind as to whether the incidents are connected but are appealing for anyone with any information to telephone the non emergency number 101 quoting reference CB/11/4091 or CB/11/3693.