The North Devon AONB needs you
THREE community representatives are being sought to help preserve and shape the future of the coastal landscape of North Devon and Torridge. North Devon Coast Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB) Partnership has three vacancies for the posts. Applic
THREE community representatives are being sought to help preserve and shape the future of the coastal landscape of North Devon and Torridge.
North Devon Coast Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB) Partnership has three vacancies for the posts.
Applications are invited from anyone with knowledge of the local coastal landscape and an interest in its wildlife, culture, farming and local community - plus some time to spare.
The successful applicants will join other members of the partnership acting as a link between the AONB and the community by promoting its work and support of a management plan.
You may also want to watch:
They will be expected to attend four meetings a year, join site visits and provide advice on local management.
Contacts with community networks, parish councils or local interests groups would be an advantage for the post.
- 1 Tributes paid to 'legendary' North Devon vet Brian Crawford
- 2 Pictures: North Devon's winter wonderland
- 3 Judge jails 'worst' drink driver he has ever seen
- 4 Two arrested as teenager fights for life after Ilfracombe stabbing
- 5 Busy first day for new Covid-19 vaccination centre at Westward Ho!
- 6 Some North Devon GP surgeries to provide Covid vaccine clinics
- 7 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?
- 8 Masked burglars make Bideford garage cigarette smash and grab
- 9 Farmer gets suspended sentence for tractor crash
- 10 Northam murder suspect remanded in custody
Anyone interested should email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to: The Chairman, North Devon AONB, Bideford Station, Bideford, EX39 4BB, explaining why they wish to be considered for the role, with a summary of relevant experience and local knowledge.
Applications must be received by February 22 and successful candidates will serve from March 2010 to October 2012.
For more information about the AONB and the Partnership visit website www.northdevon-aonb.org.uk