The Ilfracombe Calendar 2014 is out
- Credit: Archant
New town calendar for 2014 is now available to buy at various Ilfracombe outlets.
THE official limited edition Ilfracombe Calendar 2014 – complete with images of Verity – is now available at outlets around the town.
It contains a range of scenes submitted freely by local photographers and is produced by the Ilfracombe Marketing Group.
Proceeds from the calendar go towards the costs of putting on events in the town.
Only 500 copies of the calendar are produced, so people are advised to hurry while stocks last.
You may also want to watch:
They cost £4 and are available from St James Dairy in St James Place near the harbour, the Tourist Information Centre at the Landmark, Ilfracombe Museum, Church Street Post Office, Jefferies, Pedlars, and the Indoor Market in the High Street plus Buttons and Stars in Fore Street.
- 1 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 2 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 3 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 4 Contactless donation station for Chemohero at Affinity Devon
- 5 Torrington gears up for North Devon’s BIGGEST EVER Table Top Sale
- 6 Ilfracombe dressage star Caitlin Burgess pursues Olympic dream
- 7 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 8 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 9 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
- 10 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash