The honest citizen
COULD I please, through your newspaper, say a huge thank you to the person who found my handbag at the Braunton bus shelter on Friday, February 8.
Carelessness comes with old age.
On Saturday, February 16, I received a phone call from the police station saying it had been handed in and everything intact.
Again, I say to the honest citizen, thank you.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'No Fuel' - Panic buying and fuel shortages hit North Devon
- 2 £34,000 raised for plumber Jed Mason with stage four cancer in less than 48 hours
- 3 One of Bideford's oldest tea rooms sold at auction
- 4 Clubber denies headbutt assault in Barnstaple
- 5 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 6 Celebrations as gate to Pilton's Manning's Pit officially opened
- 7 Brunswick Wharf developer given grant money to fix quay wall
- 8 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 9 Bideford's Millbrook Dairy awarded its first star at Great Taste Awards
- 10 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's