Thanks very much
The Barnstaple Macmillan Committee held a street collection in the town centre on Friday, September 14
We are delighted to report that we have raised �1160 – a significant sum which will help to improve the lives of cancer patients. Our grateful thanks as always to members of the public for being so generous with their donations.
We would also like to thank all of our collectors for the time they gave to us to help us achieve such a rewarding result.
We have a team of helpers, but as many of them are now elderly, we are looking to increase our volunteer base for collection purposes. We would really appreciate it if anyone who can spare a few hours, about three or four times per year, to help with our public collections would contact us to join our team. If you can give some time to us, would you please get in touch with me on the telephone number or email below:
You may also want to watch:
Lyn Poulter, Hon.Secretary
Barnstaple Macmillan Cancer Support
- 1 Cyclist left with ‘serious head injuries’ after incident in Bideford
- 2 Vandalism at Bideford's Brunswick Wharf development condemned
- 3 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 4 Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple Train Station
- 5 North Devon architectural practice appoints new director
- 6 Murder investigation launched in Bideford after woman found dead
- 7 New council led leisure company Active Torridge appoints director
- 8 New home grown manager for South Molton Swimming Pool
- 9 Legg Power in ChemoHero fundraising
- 10 Council leader calls Government 'incompetent' and warns of 'winter of discontent'
01271 326234 email: email@example.com “