Thanks very much
The Barnstaple Macmillan Committee held a street collection in the town centre on Friday, September 14
We are delighted to report that we have raised �1160 – a significant sum which will help to improve the lives of cancer patients. Our grateful thanks as always to members of the public for being so generous with their donations.
We would also like to thank all of our collectors for the time they gave to us to help us achieve such a rewarding result.
We have a team of helpers, but as many of them are now elderly, we are looking to increase our volunteer base for collection purposes. We would really appreciate it if anyone who can spare a few hours, about three or four times per year, to help with our public collections would contact us to join our team. If you can give some time to us, would you please get in touch with me on the telephone number or email below:
You may also want to watch:
Lyn Poulter, Hon.Secretary
Barnstaple Macmillan Cancer Support
- 1 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 2 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 3 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 4 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 5 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 6 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 7 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
- 8 Appledore RNLI's Matt Rowe passes out as lifeboat mechanic
- 9 Six people injured in serious crash on A39 near Barnstaple - Police appeal
- 10 Plan for 173 homes on Torrington Creamery site approved despite no affordable homes
01271 326234 email: firstname.lastname@example.org “