Thanks to MP
SIR - I must say thanks to Geoffrey Cox who has given support to the residents in Sheltered Housing and in words and sentences that do not leave escape clauses. How many MPs in Parliament? On July 22, residents of Sheltered Housing held a demonstration
SIR - I must say thanks to Geoffrey Cox who has given support to the residents in Sheltered Housing and in words and sentences that do not leave escape clauses.
How many MPs in Parliament? On July 22, residents of Sheltered Housing held a demonstration outside the Houses of Parliament.
I know that some of them had already gone on their holidays by then, but there must have been quite a few remaining to clear up. In the event, only Geoffrey Cox crossed the the road to speak with the assembled pensioners there .
Recently, the BBC recorded a programme which was to have been broadcast a couple of Sundays ago.
You may also want to watch:
It had to be pulled off because no Government Minister could be found to come on the programme to explain the Government's view. This does not seem to say a lot about their conviction in this matter. Needless to say they did not cross the road !
Vernon J Yarker,
- 1 'No Fuel' - Panic buying and fuel shortages hit North Devon
- 2 £34,000 raised for plumber Jed Mason with stage four cancer in less than 48 hours
- 3 One of Bideford's oldest tea rooms sold at auction
- 4 Clubber denies headbutt assault in Barnstaple
- 5 Brunswick Wharf developer given grant money to fix quay wall
- 6 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 7 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 8 Celebrations as gate to Pilton's Manning's Pit officially opened
- 9 Opening of new nature reserve in Lynton
- 10 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
The Sheltered Housing