SIR - I would like to take this opportunity to say a huge thank-you to everyone who supported the Barnstaple Area Friends Group to Children’s Hospice South West (CHSW) with their fund-raising in 2011.
Whether by putting your loose change into a collecting tin, buying your refreshments from us at the North Devon Show or by trying your luck at one of the many tombolas we ran, be assured that every penny made a difference.
With your support and generosity we had a great fund-raising year and hope 2012 will be even better which will help CHSW to continue its valuable work supporting families with life limited children.
Friends’ Group to CHSW
- 1 Christmas Drive-In Cinema coming to Barnstaple
- 2 Indecent exposure near Barnstaple park under investigation
- 3 Bideford Christmas Light Switch On dates announced
- 4 OPINION: Realising the full potential of the Celtic Sea - Selaine Saxby
- 5 Hip-hop comes to Torrington Dental Practice
- 6 Property of the Week: Hanson Park - Northam
- 7 Hero soldier auctioning medals to provide ‘best opportunities’ for his children
- 8 OPINION: Myth busting the Green Lanes purchase - David Worden
- 9 Bring the children to see Santa at Chivenor Christmas Craft Market
- 10 Get dressed up to Race the Reindeer in Bideford this Christmas