SIR - I would like to take this opportunity to say a huge thank-you to everyone who supported the Barnstaple Area Friends Group to Children’s Hospice South West (CHSW) with their fund-raising in 2011.
Whether by putting your loose change into a collecting tin, buying your refreshments from us at the North Devon Show or by trying your luck at one of the many tombolas we ran, be assured that every penny made a difference.
With your support and generosity we had a great fund-raising year and hope 2012 will be even better which will help CHSW to continue its valuable work supporting families with life limited children.
You may also want to watch:
Friends’ Group to CHSW
- 1 Plan for 173 homes on Torrington Creamery site approved despite no affordable homes
- 2 Crash and assault in Ilfracombe - Police appeal
- 3 Northam Murder: Carer denies killing widow Carol Hart
- 4 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 5 Rosemoor transforms into Wonderland for the summer holidays
- 6 New ‘inside-out’ art gallery coming to Ilfracombe
- 7 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 8 Changes to reporting planning breaches in North Devon
- 9 Busy thirteen days for Appledore RNLI
- 10 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton