SIR - I would like to take this opportunity to say a huge thank-you to everyone who supported the Barnstaple Area Friends Group to Children’s Hospice South West (CHSW) with their fund-raising in 2011.
Whether by putting your loose change into a collecting tin, buying your refreshments from us at the North Devon Show or by trying your luck at one of the many tombolas we ran, be assured that every penny made a difference.
With your support and generosity we had a great fund-raising year and hope 2012 will be even better which will help CHSW to continue its valuable work supporting families with life limited children.
You may also want to watch:
Friends’ Group to CHSW
- 1 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 2 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council
- 3 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 4 People in North Devon urged to take up the vaccine to help protect others
- 5 Alison Hernandez vows to get tough on crime as she retains PCC role
- 6 Ilfracombe man, 64, must pay compensation for baseball bat attack
- 7 Conservatives maintain control of Devon County Council despite losses
- 8 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 9 Ton-up Brend helps Bideford set early pace
- 10 MP welcomes free virtual funding workshop for North Devon charities