Thanks for support
I have to say that I have enjoyed meeting and chatting with people when collecting for The Salvation Army over the past months.
We thank the manager and staff at Asda for their kindness when we stood in the foyer of their Bideford store on Saturday, September 22.
Even though, because of illness, we were not able to take advantage of the full time they allowed to us on the day, �168.75 was collected and has been banked.
We say a very big “thank you” to all who gave so generously and cheerfully to help our Salvation Army’s annual appeal.
Several people expressed their surprise that there is still a corps here in Bideford.
You may also want to watch:
I am pleased to say that on Sunday afternoons we meet in the Baptist Church in Mill Street from 3pm to 4pm to praise and worship our great God – and on Tuesdays we meet from 2pm to 3.30pm in their Upper Hall in Hillgarden Close for our fun and fellowship meeting.
Why not come along and join with us – you will receive a very warm welcome!
- 1 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 2 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 3 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 4 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 5 Northam Murder: Judge tells jury to put aside emotion
- 6 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
- 7 £60,000 street marshal investment to make North Devon safer
- 8 Northam murder suspect accused of telling a 'litany of lies' about killing
- 9 South Molton pub attacker must pay compensation after kicking customer in head
- 10 Lockdown breaker caught dealing cannabis in Barnstaple
Thank you again and God bless you all
Envoy Mary Craigie