Thanks for support
I have to say that I have enjoyed meeting and chatting with people when collecting for The Salvation Army over the past months.
We thank the manager and staff at Asda for their kindness when we stood in the foyer of their Bideford store on Saturday, September 22.
Even though, because of illness, we were not able to take advantage of the full time they allowed to us on the day, �168.75 was collected and has been banked.
We say a very big “thank you” to all who gave so generously and cheerfully to help our Salvation Army’s annual appeal.
Several people expressed their surprise that there is still a corps here in Bideford.
You may also want to watch:
I am pleased to say that on Sunday afternoons we meet in the Baptist Church in Mill Street from 3pm to 4pm to praise and worship our great God – and on Tuesdays we meet from 2pm to 3.30pm in their Upper Hall in Hillgarden Close for our fun and fellowship meeting.
Why not come along and join with us – you will receive a very warm welcome!
- 1 Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple Train Station
- 2 Appeal launched to raise £100,000 for new play equipment in Bideford
- 3 More than 530 nights in a tent - Max Woosey wins Young Hero Award
- 4 New council led leisure company Active Torridge appoints director
- 5 New home grown manager for South Molton Swimming Pool
- 6 7 top tips to help you find the perfect wedding venue
- 7 North Devon's Amy Riley takes her motorsports dream to next level
- 8 Murder investigation launched in Bideford after woman found dead
- 9 Council leader calls Government 'incompetent' and warns of 'winter of discontent'
- 10 North Devon taxi company appeals for help with driver shortage
Thank you again and God bless you all
Envoy Mary Craigie