Tesco stores join forces for Chemo Appeal
North Devon supermarkets come up with the goods for seasonal charity raffle.
TESCO stores in North Devon have joined forces in support of North Devon District Hospital’s Chemotherapy Appeal.
Stores in Barnstaple, Bideford, Ilfracombe and Braunton have all donated a host of premium prizes for the charity’s annual Christmas raffle which runs throughout December.
Bideford store manager Emily Taylor said: “The Chemotherapy Appeal is such a fantastic cause; we’re all pleased to be able to help out at this time of year.”
Draw prizes include luxury food and drink hampers, toys and sweets estimated to be worth in the region of �300.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost �1 a book and will be on sale in the hospital foyer in Barnstaple from December 1.
The charity’s fund-raising team will also be selling raffle tickets at Christmas fayres at the BIG Sheep theme park at Abbotsham on Saturday, December 1 and 15.
- 1 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 2 Bideford town centre regeneration plan backed by council
- 3 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 4 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 5 Barnstaple Pannier Market support return of Barnstaple In Bloom
- 6 North Devon MP Selaine Saxby leads World Ocean Day debate
- 7 Barnstaple Roundtable focuses on the importance of defibrillators
- 8 Torrington gears up for North Devon’s BIGGEST EVER Table Top Sale
- 9 North Devon builders bums needed for charity calendar
- 10 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
The Chemotherapy Appeal total currently stands at �1.3million – more than halfway towards the target of �2.2million.