Tell your NHS stories to the professionals
PATIENTS or carers who share stories about health services in North Devon in the next two weeks have been promised “a meaningful response” from an NHS professional within 10 days.
The initiative is led by independent feedback website Patient Opinion as part of its ‘What’s Your Story?’ campaign which will be visiting North Devon District Hospital in Barnstaple tomorrow (Wednesday).
Members of the Patient Opinion team will listen to patients’ experiences and pass feedback on to “staff champions”, a team of healthcare professionals including GPs and nurses who have each pledged to respond to all NHS stories within 10 days.
This will be in their capacity as a professional, rather than as a representative of the trust, addressing issues raised and announcing changes made as a result.
The aim is for hospitals, surgeries and other health services to use the feedback to make improvements and pass on messages of thanks to ward staff.
You may also want to watch:
Stories can also be shared via www.patientopinion.org.uk.
- 1 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council
- 2 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 3 Ilfracombe man, 64, must pay compensation for baseball bat attack
- 4 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 5 Conservatives maintain control of Devon County Council despite losses
- 6 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 7 County Council Elections: Candidates for Torridge
- 8 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
- 9 County Council Elections: Candidates for North Devon
- 10 Yelland power station development set for approval despite 700 objections