Tell your NHS stories to the professionals
PATIENTS or carers who share stories about health services in North Devon in the next two weeks have been promised “a meaningful response” from an NHS professional within 10 days.
The initiative is led by independent feedback website Patient Opinion as part of its ‘What’s Your Story?’ campaign which will be visiting North Devon District Hospital in Barnstaple tomorrow (Wednesday).
Members of the Patient Opinion team will listen to patients’ experiences and pass feedback on to “staff champions”, a team of healthcare professionals including GPs and nurses who have each pledged to respond to all NHS stories within 10 days.
This will be in their capacity as a professional, rather than as a representative of the trust, addressing issues raised and announcing changes made as a result.
The aim is for hospitals, surgeries and other health services to use the feedback to make improvements and pass on messages of thanks to ward staff.
You may also want to watch:
Stories can also be shared via www.patientopinion.org.uk.
- 1 Family pay tribute to 20-year-old Danny Goodman after tragic collision on A386
- 2 North Devon company fined for pollution that killed more than 9,000 fish
- 3 52-year-old man dies in three car crash between Bideford and Torrington
- 4 Burglar jailed for Westward Ho! raid that left pensioners too frightened to sleep
- 5 Coveted Muddy Stiletto award for Bideford's Josie's Interiors
- 6 Police investigate midnight assault on scooter rider in Barnstaple
- 7 North Devon Healthcare Trust department awarded Academic status
- 8 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 9 Ilfracombe lifeboat tows stricken yacht to safety
- 10 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386