Teenager attacked outside at Brendon hall
POLICE are appealing to witnesses following an assault at Brendon Village Hall which left a teenager with facial injuries. The 18-year-old man had attended a Young Farmers event on Friday, October 2 at the hall in the village near Lynton, At around 9.40p
POLICE are appealing to witnesses following an assault at Brendon Village Hall which left a teenager with facial injuries.
The 18-year-old man had attended a Young Farmers event on Friday, October 2 at the hall in the village near Lynton,
At around 9.40pm he left the hall and went for a cigarette outside where he was punched by an unknown man.
Later, on going to leave the party he found his white VW Transporter van had suffered criminal damage to three windows and had the bodywork dented.
By now a large group had gathered and the victim was again attacked during which he was pinned on the ground and further assaults took place involving the first assailant and two others.
The victim, from Watchet in Somerset, suffered slight injuries including swelling to his eye and nose.
- 1 Christmas Drive-In Cinema coming to Barnstaple
- 2 Indecent exposure near Barnstaple park under investigation
- 3 Bideford Christmas Light Switch On dates announced
- 4 OPINION: Realising the full potential of the Celtic Sea - Selaine Saxby
- 5 Hip-hop comes to Torrington Dental Practice
- 6 Property of the Week: Hanson Park - Northam
- 7 OPINION: Myth busting the Green Lanes purchase - David Worden
- 8 Hero soldier auctioning medals to provide ‘best opportunities’ for his children
- 9 Bring the children to see Santa at Chivenor Christmas Craft Market
- 10 Get dressed up to Race the Reindeer in Bideford this Christmas
The first suspect is described as white, five feet 10 inches tall, 18-19 years of age and of stocky build. He was wearing dark jeans and a dark fleece with white jacket.
The two other men are both described as white and both aged 18-19 and around five foot 10 tall. The first was of stocky build, wearing jeans, dark shirt with a white jacket while the other wore jeans and had light and dark horizontal stripes on his top. He had short spiky hair.
Any witnesses or anyone with any information at all is asked to call Crimestoppers, in confidence if they prefer, on 0800 555111 quoting crime ref CL/09/85.