Teenager attacked in seaside street
Young woman injured in afternoon assault
A YOUNG woman suffered head injuries during a daytime assault in Combe Martin on Saturday.
The victim, who is from the village and said to be in her late teens, was attacked by a similar aged woman on the High Street at around 2pm.
She sustained a bruised, swollen face and a damaged tooth in the alleged assault.
Police believe passing motorists could have witnessed the incident and are keen to hear from any other potential witnesses in the area at the time.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information can telephone police on 101 or CrimeStoppers on 0800 555111, quoting crime reference CI/11/955.
- 1 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 2 County Council Elections: Candidates for Torridge
- 3 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 4 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
- 5 County Council Elections: Candidates for North Devon
- 6 Dog Restrictions come into force on Westward Ho! Beach
- 7 Bideford paramedic compensated after winning victimisation claim
- 8 Devon County Council Elections: Candidate lists for North Devon and Torridge
- 9 Big opening-day wins for Bideford and Braunton
- 10 New Barnstaple restaurant offers Fine Dining at Home