Teenager attacked in seaside street
Young woman injured in afternoon assault
A YOUNG woman suffered head injuries during a daytime assault in Combe Martin on Saturday.
The victim, who is from the village and said to be in her late teens, was attacked by a similar aged woman on the High Street at around 2pm.
She sustained a bruised, swollen face and a damaged tooth in the alleged assault.
Police believe passing motorists could have witnessed the incident and are keen to hear from any other potential witnesses in the area at the time.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information can telephone police on 101 or CrimeStoppers on 0800 555111, quoting crime reference CI/11/955.
- 1 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 2 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 3 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 4 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 5 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 6 'Spot The Oddity' in Bideford for your chance to win £100
- 7 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 8 Plan to replace old North Devon Leisure Centre with housing submitted
- 9 Northam Murder: Expert says trail of clues link carer to the scene
- 10 A361: Crash involving car and lorry blocks Link Road near South Molton