Teenager arrested after Torrington stabbing
Man left with deep arm wound following Calf Street altercation.
AN 18-year-old girl is in custody after a stabbing in Torrington last night (Wednesday).
A man aged 19 was left with a serious wound to his left arm following an altercation at a playground in Calf Street just after 6pm.
A member of the public contacted police at 6.20pm and the victim, who is from the town, made his own way to North Devon District Hospital in Barnstaple, where he was later discharged.
Police have arrested an 18-year-old woman on suspicion of grievous bodily harm and she remains in custody.
You may also want to watch:
It is understood the pair were known to each other.
- 1 County Council Elections: Candidates for Torridge
- 2 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 3 County Council Elections: Candidates for North Devon
- 4 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 5 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
- 6 Dog Restrictions come into force on Westward Ho! Beach
- 7 North Devon seconds look to bounce back from heavy defeat
- 8 Bideford paramedic compensated after winning victimisation claim
- 9 Shocked Barnstaple burglary victim watched raid on phone
- 10 Devon County Council Elections: Candidate lists for North Devon and Torridge