Teen sought after alleged Bideford racist attack
Police seek witnesses following Victoria Park incident.
WITNESSES are being sought after an alleged racially motivated assault at Victoria Park in Bideford on Sunday afternoon.
Police said three young men were assaulted by another man at around 2pm. The alleged offender was with another group of males and one female.
He is described as in his late teens, about six feet one inches tall and of skinny build, with blonde hair, an eyebrow piercing, with bad acne and wearing a tracksuit with red and blue stripes.
A police spokesman said: “Bideford CID are treating this as a racially motivated incident and have been reviewing local CCTV to identify the offender.
You may also want to watch:
“They are appealing for witnesses who must have been present in the park on Sunday afternoon or any information from those close to the offender that will assist the investigation into this unprovoked and pointless incident.”
If anyone has any information call 101, quoting reference CD/11/1942, alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Braunton assault leaves teen with 'serious head injuries' - witness appeal
- 2 Scream mask knifeman caused terror at Barnstaple play park
- 3 Contractor appointed to repair Rock Park Bridge
- 4 HubHop - New shopping app for independent shops in North Devon
- 5 Yelland Quay development refused - Campaigners celebrate
- 6 Nightwalk returns for 2021 with brand-new venue
- 7 Rotarians have great time helping Lampard School pupils
- 8 North Devon benefit fiddler must cash in pension to repay the money
- 9 Man, 22, arrested after cyclist dies in Bideford crash
- 10 Plans to demolish and redevelop Barnstaple Civic Centre finally submitted