Teams take on Commando Challenge
Two teams from RMB Chivenor took on the four km and 10km endurance race.
TWO teams from RMB Chivenor have completed a race of endurance, raising more than �2,000 for charity in the process.
The 10k race team took third place in the endurance battle, which included an off road assault course - and a lot of mud.
Rob Taylor, of Commando Fitness Training at RMB Chivenor, said: “The event took place at Woodbury Common and it was tough.
“We had a 4k team and a 10k team, who both did really well – the 10k came third and the 4k came 42nd in their category.
You may also want to watch:
“It was a tough course with sheep dips, off road trails and tunnels filled with water.”
In total the group has raised around �2,100 which will be split between the Devon Air Ambulance, The Royal Marines Charitable Trust Fund and The C Group.
- 1 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 2 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 3 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 4 Barnstaple Roundtable focuses on the importance of defibrillators
- 5 Torrington gears up for North Devon’s BIGGEST EVER Table Top Sale
- 6 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 7 North Devon builders bums needed for charity calendar
- 8 North Devon MP Selaine Saxby leads World Ocean Day debate
- 9 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 10 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new