Teams take on Commando Challenge
Two teams from RMB Chivenor took on the four km and 10km endurance race.
TWO teams from RMB Chivenor have completed a race of endurance, raising more than �2,000 for charity in the process.
The 10k race team took third place in the endurance battle, which included an off road assault course - and a lot of mud.
Rob Taylor, of Commando Fitness Training at RMB Chivenor, said: “The event took place at Woodbury Common and it was tough.
“We had a 4k team and a 10k team, who both did really well – the 10k came third and the 4k came 42nd in their category.
You may also want to watch:
“It was a tough course with sheep dips, off road trails and tunnels filled with water.”
In total the group has raised around �2,100 which will be split between the Devon Air Ambulance, The Royal Marines Charitable Trust Fund and The C Group.
- 1 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 2 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 3 MISSING: Police search for David Kose from Ilfracombe
- 4 Street food traders revealed for South Molton Food and Drink Festival
- 5 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 6 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 7 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 8 Celebrating 15 years of North Devon charity Families in Grief
- 9 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 10 North Devon Emergency Department in top ten for patient experience