Taste of the West Country at RHS Rosemoor
- Credit: Archant
Locally sources produce and cooking displays will be held at the gardens on Sunday, September 22.
THERE will be tasty treats aplenty at RHS Rosemoor next weekend as it celebrates its Taste of the West Country Food Fest.
The gastronomic event on Sunday, September 22 will see local suppliers showcasing produce and organic foods from meats and cheeses to wines and chutneys.
Stall holders include ‘Dan the Fishman’ from Clovelly with freshly caught fish and lobster, Youlden Moor Cottage with lamb sausages and joints, and The Bee Team from Bideford with an array of honey and beeswax products.
Visitors will be able to taste the offerings, enjoy cooking demonstrations and wander around the autumnal gardens.
You may also want to watch:
The following weekend, September 27 – 29, will also see Rosemoor hosting its first Real Ale and Cider festival.
For more information on these events visit www.rhs.org.uk/Rosemoor/what-s-on or phone 01805 626800. All events are free after normal garden admission.
- 1 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
- 2 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 3 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
- 4 Braunton assault leaves teen with 'serious head injuries' - witness appeal
- 5 Contractor appointed to repair Rock Park Bridge
- 6 Man, 22, arrested after cyclist dies in Bideford crash
- 7 Holsworthy conveyancer crowned Young Practitioner of the Year
- 8 North Devon benefit fiddler must cash in pension to repay the money
- 9 Yelland Quay development refused - Campaigners celebrate
- 10 Brian Greenslade's name scraped off plaque after sex assault trial