Taking to the catwalk for Amigos
Barnstaple fashion show will help Ugandan orphans
A BARNSTAPLE charity is holding an autumn fashion show for its ongoing work to help underprivileged young people in Uganda build a better future.
Amigos hosts the night of glitz and glamour at the Barnstaple Hotel on Thursday, September 15, from 7pm.
The show, supported by local jeweller Catherine Bishop, features catwalk trends from Posh Boutique and Boutique 28, as well as shoes, accessories and toiletries by Hattie B and Chocolate.
Makeovers and demonstrations will be held by the Body Shop and each guest will receive a goody bag on arrival.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be a range of stands and demonstrations and a raffle, with all proceeds going towards the charity’s youth training centre and child sponsorship scheme in Uganda.
Tickets, �12, are available from Amigos and the shops mentioned. More information at: www.amigos.org.uk
- 1 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council
- 2 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 3 Ilfracombe man, 64, must pay compensation for baseball bat attack
- 4 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 5 Conservatives maintain control of Devon County Council despite losses
- 6 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 7 County Council Elections: Candidates for Torridge
- 8 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
- 9 County Council Elections: Candidates for North Devon
- 10 Ilfracombe Drive-In Cinema returns this May