Taking to the catwalk for Amigos
Barnstaple fashion show will help Ugandan orphans
A BARNSTAPLE charity is holding an autumn fashion show for its ongoing work to help underprivileged young people in Uganda build a better future.
Amigos hosts the night of glitz and glamour at the Barnstaple Hotel on Thursday, September 15, from 7pm.
The show, supported by local jeweller Catherine Bishop, features catwalk trends from Posh Boutique and Boutique 28, as well as shoes, accessories and toiletries by Hattie B and Chocolate.
Makeovers and demonstrations will be held by the Body Shop and each guest will receive a goody bag on arrival.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be a range of stands and demonstrations and a raffle, with all proceeds going towards the charity’s youth training centre and child sponsorship scheme in Uganda.
Tickets, �12, are available from Amigos and the shops mentioned. More information at: www.amigos.org.uk
- 1 Family pay tribute to 20-year-old Danny Goodman after tragic collision on A386
- 2 North Devon company fined for pollution that killed more than 9,000 fish
- 3 52-year-old man dies in three car crash between Bideford and Torrington
- 4 Burglar jailed for Westward Ho! raid that left pensioners too frightened to sleep
- 5 Coveted Muddy Stiletto award for Bideford's Josie's Interiors
- 6 Police investigate midnight assault on scooter rider in Barnstaple
- 7 North Devon Healthcare Trust department awarded Academic status
- 8 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 9 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 10 Ilfracombe lifeboat tows stricken yacht to safety