Take the leap of faith at Bideford Water Festival
- Credit: Archant
The Bideford bungee is back this weekend - dare you take a leap of faith? Last minute spaces are still available!
Bideford Water Festival is splashing back into town with its 175ft bungee jump on the Quay this Sunday.
Last minute gaps are available on the daring leap of faith over the River Torridge, reduced to £30 instead of £50.
The organisers of the Water Festival, Bideford Rotary, are asking that many of the jumpers will dress up in costume to complement the pirate theme.
There will also be pilot gig racing, dancing, a parade of sail, Skern Lodge pirates, a canoe demonstration and duck racing.
You may also want to watch:
All the money raised on the day will be split between local charities.
To book a bungee jump contact Richard Williams 07900 172858.
- 1 Tributes paid to 'legendary' North Devon vet Brian Crawford
- 2 Pictures: North Devon's winter wonderland
- 3 Busy first day for new Covid-19 vaccination centre at Westward Ho!
- 4 Judge jails 'worst' drink driver he has ever seen
- 5 Two arrested as teenager fights for life after Ilfracombe stabbing
- 6 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?
- 7 Masked burglars make Bideford garage cigarette smash and grab
- 8 Some North Devon GP surgeries to provide Covid vaccine clinics
- 9 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 10 Exmoor Ramble legacy for legendary fundraiser as he battles terminal cancer