Take Me Out success in Barnstaple
Parkside Kia hosts hugely popular version of hit TV dating show.
THE glitz and glamour of Take Me Out came to Barnstaple on Friday as Parkside Kia hosted its own version of the hit TV dating show.
More than 180 people went along to the hugely successful free event, which followed the format of the ITV show, with five brave fellas taking turns to try to impress a panel of 20 women.
Each man had to perform a party piece in a bid to snare the lady of his dreams - but if this switches the girls off, they switch their panel light off. Finally, the man gets to choose from those who are left.
Sales manager John Kuczer said it had been a fantastic night: “Our take me out night was a huge success. There were more than 180 people in the showroom, which was a fantastic result and has done wonders to raise awareness of Kia in Barnstaple. Thanks to all those that turned up to show their support,” he said.
You may also want to watch:
“Four dates emerged from it and each pair will get a champagne meal at The Bank, as well as being entered into the Kia prize draw to win a holiday.”
The winning dates included Mark Palmer and Neusa Fragoso plus Sam Davidson and Emma Lowe. The other winners joined in on the night.
- 1 Jealous Barnstaple boyfriend made divorcee get rid of wedding dress
- 2 North Devon business signs up to 1 billion tree project
- 3 The Plough announces Open-Air Theatre Festival
- 4 Bungling Northam burglar facing jail
- 5 Why it‘s important to shop local in North Devon post-lockdown
- 6 MP nominates North Devon champions for Levelling Up Awards
- 7 Criminal damage at Fremington Football Club - Police appeal
- 8 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 9 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 10 Ilfracombe man, 64, must pay compensation for baseball bat attack
Lighting, sound and equipment on the night was set up by James Chapple.
To enter the draw to win an island holiday, drop in to Parkside Kia in Newport Road and sign up for a test drive.