Take Me Out returns to Barnstaple
- Credit: Archant
Parkside Kia Barnstaple will be hosting a second Take Me Out event in aid of Comic Relief after last year’s success.
SINGLE lads and ladies are being invited to sign up for the popular dating show Take Me Out as it returns to Parkside Kia Barnstaple on March 15.
The evening will take on the format of the ITV show with 20 single ladies deciding whether to leave their light on for five brave guys.
Last year the event saw more than 180 people turn out and more than £1,200 raised for charity.
John Kuczer, of Parkside Kia, said they were so impressed with the turnout they’re hoping this year’s event will raise £2,000 for Comic Relief.
You may also want to watch:
“We had loads of great feedback and we’re going to make this year’s event bigger and better.
“We’re going to have a live band or DJ and a licensed bar.
- 1 A361 Link Road closed after three vehicle crash
- 2 Thieves steal £3,500 of fragrances from Barnstaple department store
- 3 North Devon men to swim the English Channel and back again
- 4 Bideford woman wins £70,000 and turns miles into trees
- 5 Farmer fined for ploughing up protected Iron Age remains
- 6 Tractor guidance systems taken from farm near Bideford
- 7 Rare vehicles from Dave Vanstone Collection go to auction
- 8 Bideford town centre regeneration plan backed by council
- 9 North Devon woman reveals huge collection of HM Queen portraits and memorabilia
- 10 South Molton youngsters enjoy Land Rover Premiership Rugby Cup
“At £5 entry people will be entered into a raffle with the top prize being a Kia Sportage for the weekend.”
There are 200 tickets up for grabs for the event at 7.30pm on Friday, March 15, with all proceeds going to Comic Relief.
Anyone interested in taking part in the show or coming to watch can contact Parkside Kia sales team on 01271 327328, find ‘Parkside Kia’ on Facebook or email firstname.lastname@example.org