Take Me Out returns to Barnstaple
- Credit: Archant
Parkside Kia Barnstaple will be hosting a second Take Me Out event in aid of Comic Relief after last year’s success.
SINGLE lads and ladies are being invited to sign up for the popular dating show Take Me Out as it returns to Parkside Kia Barnstaple on March 15.
The evening will take on the format of the ITV show with 20 single ladies deciding whether to leave their light on for five brave guys.
Last year the event saw more than 180 people turn out and more than £1,200 raised for charity.
John Kuczer, of Parkside Kia, said they were so impressed with the turnout they’re hoping this year’s event will raise £2,000 for Comic Relief.
“We had loads of great feedback and we’re going to make this year’s event bigger and better.
“We’re going to have a live band or DJ and a licensed bar.
- 1 Go ahead for 211 homes but Bideford plans fall short on affordable homes
- 2 Remembering much-loved and once-heaving Ilfracombe train station
- 3 Covid outbreaks in Devon’s care homes at highest level since pandemic began
- 4 North Devon holiday home tax dodgers face crackdown
- 5 South Molton's top 10 rating for pannier market
- 6 Stylish Victorian property offers many period features
- 7 Queen's Theatre panto audiences raise £3,200 for local charities
- 8 Help turn tide with Appledore community film
- 9 Rishi's thumbs up to £60m investment and 200 new jobs
- 10 Those energy bills - what has gone wrong?
“At £5 entry people will be entered into a raffle with the top prize being a Kia Sportage for the weekend.”
There are 200 tickets up for grabs for the event at 7.30pm on Friday, March 15, with all proceeds going to Comic Relief.
Anyone interested in taking part in the show or coming to watch can contact Parkside Kia sales team on 01271 327328, find ‘Parkside Kia’ on Facebook or email firstname.lastname@example.org