Swimmers’ 24-hour stint for club
A swimming club will be completeing a 24-hour swim tomorrow to raise money and celebrate the reopening of a local pool.
A 24-HOUR swim will be taking place tomorrow (Wed) to raise money for the future of a swimming club.
More than 30 children from the Torridgeside Swimming Club will be taking part in the event, starting at 7am.
The swim will take place in the Torrington swimming pool to celebrate its reopening after 12 months of closure.
Finances have been tight for the club with the closure of the pool, so it is hoping the swim will help give them a financial boost.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone interested in sponsoring the young swimmers can contact head coach Laura Bennett by emailing email@example.com or calling 07791964544.
- 1 Jealous Barnstaple boyfriend made divorcee get rid of wedding dress
- 2 Holidaycottages.co.uk celebrates launch of new office in Braunton
- 3 North Devon Tesco stores to hold extra summer Food Collection
- 4 North Devon business signs up to 1 billion tree project
- 5 Why it‘s important to shop local in North Devon post-lockdown
- 6 The Plough announces Open-Air Theatre Festival
- 7 Invitations to join this summer’s Devon Climate Assembly sent to households
- 8 Bungling Northam burglar facing jail
- 9 Yelland power station development set for approval despite 700 objections
- 10 Criminal damage at Fremington Football Club - Police appeal