Swashbuckling pirate day for all
Young and old are invited to join in the pirate fun at the Pannier Market in Bideford.
The Pannier Market in Bideford will be hosting a swashbuckling Pirate Day over the bank holiday weekend.
Following the success of an event earlier this year, the children’s workshop will take place in Butchers Row and the market complex on Saturday August 25.
Artisans and stall holders will join in the pirate theme with fancy dress, and will be running crafty workshops and hosting a Great Pirate Treasure Hunt.
The treasure hunt will take place throughout the market with prizes available, and there will also be trophies for the best dress pirate child and best dressed pirate adult.
You may also want to watch:
Look out for the dastardly Captain Blood and his notorious crew of cut throats around the town centre giving out chocolate gold doubloons to those who answer a simple pirate question.
The event is hosted by the Market and Old Town Regeneration Enterprise (MORE) and will also include a range of varied stalls and refreshments.
- 1 Jealous Barnstaple boyfriend made divorcee get rid of wedding dress
- 2 North Devon business signs up to 1 billion tree project
- 3 The Plough announces Open-Air Theatre Festival
- 4 Holidaycottages.co.uk celebrates launch of new office in Braunton
- 5 Criminal damage at Fremington Football Club - Police appeal
- 6 Little Leo’s big challenge for Children’s Hospice South West
- 7 Bungling Northam burglar facing jail
- 8 Boris Johnson - Time between Covid jabs cut in response to Indian variant
- 9 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 10 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council
The group is currently appealing for buskers to perform regularly in Butchers Row and the Market Hall.
MORE is planning to host a ‘Dance and Music’ day towards the end of September; for more information or to get involved contact email@example.com.