Surgery offers us a great service
After reading the letter “Surgery has lost it” (Opinion, February 19), I had to write to say that our opinion of Fremington Medical Practice is completely opposite to the one given by Paul Curtis of Roundswell.
We retired to this area four years ago, and so many times have thought how fortunate we were to have such an outstanding practice.
Two years ago, my husband was diagnosed with cancer, and the kindness and consideration of everyone in the surgery has been amazing.
I know of no other doctors’ surgery that you can see a practitioner on the same day as you ring in.
My brother and sisters all live in different parts of the country and often have to wait weeks for an appointment to see their doctors.
You may also want to watch:
I appreciate the fact that we are fortunate to be retired, and able to wait for a phone call, and do sympathise with those who are not in this position.
I can only speak as I find, and we say a big thank you to Fremington Practice and all who work there.
- 1 Farmer fined for ploughing up protected Iron Age remains
- 2 Thieves steal £3,500 of fragrances from Barnstaple department store
- 3 North Devon men to swim the English Channel and back again
- 4 Bideford woman wins £70,000 and turns miles into trees
- 5 Tractor guidance systems taken from farm near Bideford
- 6 Rare vehicles from Dave Vanstone Collection go to auction
- 7 Bideford town centre regeneration plan backed by council
- 8 South Molton youngsters enjoy Land Rover Premiership Rugby Cup
- 9 North Devon woman reveals huge collection of HM Queen portraits and memorabilia
- 10 Barnstaple firm develops new anti-Covid alloy to replace stainless steel
Diane and Rod Stone