Time is slow, life is lazy,
A picturesque scene
just a little bit hazy.
Green hills shared with country lanes,
Deep valleys awash by summer rains,
You may also want to watch:
Moorland and heather that stretch to the sky,
Grasslands and meadows where buzzards fly.
- 1 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 2 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 3 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 4 Holidaymaker jailed for attacking partner in Ilfracombe
- 5 New Archdeacon of Barnstaple begins her role at special service in Bideford
- 6 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 7 Northam man who searched for child pornography sent on treatment course
- 8 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal
- 9 Tributes paid to North Devon librarian Ian Tansley
- 10 Man left with 'life changing' injuries after assault in Barnstaple
Mother Nature forever giving,
To plants and fauna displaying living,
Spectacular scenery where rivers run free,
Magnificent cliffs that fall to the sea.
All over North Devon glorious splendour
Where beauty transcends to a soulful agenda,
Tranquil and still in any direction,
This natural world steeped in perfection.
A place fo wonder
While summer holds sway,
For all points of the compass
To where the two rivers lay.
Inspired by dreaming of summertime on a cold and wet December day.