Summer fun with Ilfracombe Museum activity days
A host of children s activities are running at Ilfracombe museum on Fridays throughout July and August. On Friday, July 24 and August 14 have fun with Fabulous Finds, a session using real museum artefacts and the fascinating feely boxes with an opportun
A host of children's activities are running at Ilfracombe museum on Fridays throughout July and August.
On Friday, July 24 and August 14 have fun with Fabulous Finds, a session using real museum artefacts and the fascinating "feely boxes" with an opportunity to guess and draw what is inside.
On July 31 and August 21 it will be the turn of I-Spy Books. Youngsters will be shown how to make their own concertina books and fill them with their favourite museum pictures and facts.
Each sessions runs form 10.30am-2.30pm and costs �1.50 per child. All resources are provided but children are asked to bring and accompanying adult with them.
You may also want to watch:
Book early to avoid disappointment by calling into the museum, telephoning on (01271) 863541 or emailing email@example.com.
- 1 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 2 Barnstaple man cleared of drug dealing charges
- 3 Plans to merge North Devon and Exeter health trusts move forward
- 4 'Bonkers' idea led to the creation of Children's Hospice South West
- 5 Barnstaple man attacked his wife and neighbour after Christmas drink
- 6 Northam murder suspect remanded in custody
- 7 Covid delays Barnstaple councillor's trial again
- 8 I'm Still Standing: Ambulance worker's battle against the darkness
- 9 Barnstaple's The ilab launches iPad appeal to help lockdown home schoolers
- 10 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling