Summer fun with Ilfracombe Museum activity days
A host of children s activities are running at Ilfracombe museum on Fridays throughout July and August. On Friday, July 24 and August 14 have fun with Fabulous Finds, a session using real museum artefacts and the fascinating feely boxes with an opportun
A host of children's activities are running at Ilfracombe museum on Fridays throughout July and August.
On Friday, July 24 and August 14 have fun with Fabulous Finds, a session using real museum artefacts and the fascinating "feely boxes" with an opportunity to guess and draw what is inside.
On July 31 and August 21 it will be the turn of I-Spy Books. Youngsters will be shown how to make their own concertina books and fill them with their favourite museum pictures and facts.
Each sessions runs form 10.30am-2.30pm and costs �1.50 per child. All resources are provided but children are asked to bring and accompanying adult with them.
You may also want to watch:
Book early to avoid disappointment by calling into the museum, telephoning on (01271) 863541 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Devon health boss 'concerned' at low Covid booster uptake
- 2 People and businesses asked to join Barnstaple clean up
- 3 Link centre consultation 'absolute nonsense' say campaigners
- 4 'Neglected' North Devon taxi firm challenged by councillors
- 5 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 6 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs
- 7 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 8 Bideford's First Food and Drink Festival coming soon
- 9 Good news for Combe Martin’s water quality
- 10 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure