Summer cruising on historic ships from Ilfracombe
BOOKINGS are now being taken for 2010 sailings aboard the historic ships Waverley & Balmoral – and if you book before April 16 you can enjoy your day out at last year s prices! Both ships are magnificently restored and Waverley was recently nominated by
BOOKINGS are now being taken for 2010 sailings aboard the historic ships Waverley & Balmoral - and if you book before April 16 you can enjoy your day out at last year's prices!
Both ships are magnificently restored and Waverley was recently nominated by the Sunday Times as a Top 3 Nostalgic Journey in the World.
On June 5, June 13 and June 16 step aboard Paddle Steamer Waverley at Ilfracombe Harbour for a cruise to Lundy Island, the well-known nature reserve! See the large variety of birds and sea life or walk along the Island path to the top for refreshments in the Marisco Tavern.
Or enjoy a cruise of the Exmoor coast on June 11, June 15 and June 19, viewing some of the most magnificent coastal scenery in the whole of England!
You may also want to watch:
Balmoral offers regular sailings throughout July, August and September, giving a fantastic variety from short cruises of the Exmoor and Atlantic Coast to full day cruises to Lundy Island.
New for 2010 on July 11, is a sail round Lundy Island. Passengers can also sail aboard Balmoral for a grand day cruise to Padstow in Cornwall on July 9.
- 1 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
- 2 Date set for reopening of Bideford Pannier Market
- 3 Rapid coronavirus tests now available across Devon
- 4 iLab marks 10th birthday with pledge to raise £10,000 for North Devon Hospice
- 5 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
- 6 North Devon high streets get set to welcome residents back
- 7 Mystery over Barnstaple builder's death
- 8 Prom schoolgirl killed as she crossed road near Trimstone
- 9 Westward Ho! housing plan for 138 new homes approved
- 10 Date set for Barnstaple Pannier Market reopening
Captain Andy O'Brian, Waverley's Captain said: "We are delighted to offer passengers the chance of sailing round Lundy Island this year and also a fantastic cruise to Padstow! There is no better way to spend the day than relaxing on deck and watching the spectacular scenery slip by. "
Waverley and Balmoral have excellent onboard facilities including a restaurant, two bars, heated lounges, and souvenir shop.
To receive a brochure or book tickets call the Booking Office on 0845 130 4647 or find out more and Book Online at www.waverleyexcursions.co.uk