SIR - As chairman of the Chittlehampton Village Hall Charity, I would like to take this opportunity of thanking everyone involved in making our recent fete such a successful and enjoyable event - those who helped put it all together (and take it down aft
SIR - As chairman of the Chittlehampton Village Hall Charity, I would like to take this opportunity of thanking everyone involved in making our recent fete such a successful and enjoyable event - those who helped put it all together (and take it down afterwards) and those who contributed both by way of donations, prizes and their time and hard work on the day.
Thanks, too, to those who came along and spent their money. We hope you all had a great time.
The accounts are still being completed, but when all bills are paid, we hope to break the �1,000 profit mark.
A word of thanks should also go to Councillor Joe Tucker, our guest of honour who officially opened the fete.
You may also want to watch:
While he is no longer our county councillor, the committee were delighted that he was able to accept their invitation in recognition of everything he has done for the village and all the hard work he has put in over the past four years.
Peter Bradshaw, Chittlehampton.
- 1 Tributes paid to 'legendary' North Devon vet Brian Crawford
- 2 Pictures: North Devon's winter wonderland
- 3 Judge jails 'worst' drink driver he has ever seen
- 4 Busy first day for new Covid-19 vaccination centre at Westward Ho!
- 5 Two arrested as teenager fights for life after Ilfracombe stabbing
- 6 Some North Devon GP surgeries to provide Covid vaccine clinics
- 7 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?
- 8 Masked burglars make Bideford garage cigarette smash and grab
- 9 Plans to merge North Devon and Exeter health trusts move forward
- 10 Northam murder suspect remanded in custody