Stroke group moves to a new location in search of members
A group supporting stroke victims in the Bideford area has moved to a new location.
A Bideford-based stroke support group is looking for new members after moving into its new location.
The One Ciders group meets once a month on a Wednesday at the ASDA Bideford community room, having moved from its previous location at Bideford Hospital.
Pam Newbold, a member of the group, said: “We just want people to know that we are here, and are always keen to welcome new members.”
Pete Wilcox, ASDA Bideford’s community manager, said: “This is part of a nationwide initiative by ASDA to let community groups use our facilities. We are delighted to provide somewhere for the group to meet, and provide our community room as a venue for a variety of other community groups.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone interested in joining the One Ciders group, which supports stroke victims and their families, can contact Anita Pottinger on 01237 421453.
- 1 Braunton assault leaves teen with 'serious head injuries' - witness appeal
- 2 Scream mask knifeman caused terror at Barnstaple play park
- 3 Contractor appointed to repair Rock Park Bridge
- 4 HubHop - New shopping app for independent shops in North Devon
- 5 Yelland Quay development refused - Campaigners celebrate
- 6 Nightwalk returns for 2021 with brand-new venue
- 7 Rotarians have great time helping Lampard School pupils
- 8 North Devon benefit fiddler must cash in pension to repay the money
- 9 Man, 22, arrested after cyclist dies in Bideford crash
- 10 Plans to demolish and redevelop Barnstaple Civic Centre finally submitted