SIR - Has anyone a story to tell about Street Pastors? We are looking for some great stories about how the Ilfracombe Street Pastors have made a difference to your town. We hear lots of good things in general, but we are looking for some specific examp
SIR - Has anyone a story to tell about Street Pastors?"
We are looking for some great stories about how the Ilfracombe Street Pastors have made a difference to your town.
We hear lots of good things in general, but we are looking for some specific examples of how they helped you, a member of your family or one of your friends.
All calls will be treated in the strictest confidence
You may also want to watch:
So please give us a call on (01271) 867131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, pop in and see us at Transform 51 High Street, Ilfracombe between 9am- 5pm.
- 1 Some North Devon GP surgeries to provide Covid vaccine clinics
- 2 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?
- 3 Weather warning of snow and ice for Devon this weekend
- 4 Exmoor Ramble legacy for legendary fundraiser as he battles terminal cancer
- 5 Farmer gets suspended sentence for tractor crash
- 6 Barnstaple man attacked his wife and neighbour after Christmas drink
- 7 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 8 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 9 Plans to merge North Devon and Exeter health trusts move forward
- 10 Tributes to Ilfracombe's 30-year school governor
Healthy Town Development Officer, on behalf of Transform Neighbourhood Management,
51 High Street,