Open day for parents and future pupils at Sticklepath Community Primary Academy in Barnstaple
- Credit: Archant
Sticklepath Community Primary Academy is opening its doors to prospective parents and pupils on Tuesday, October 15.
It is an opportunity to see the campus on a normal school day, to get to know it and also to meet co-headteachers Richard Blunt and Sam Warner.
Student Guides will host the morning and offer a chance to experience the Forest School area and school grounds.
Visitors can meet the teachers and sample the learning at Sticklepath, including the specialist sport, art, music and drama provision.
They will hear more about the school's Growth Mindset approach to learning and experience the family focus of the school and how everyone values each other.
You may also want to watch:
The open morning will run from 9.30am until 11.30am and prospective visitors are requested to pre-register their interest by contacting senior administrator Ellen Mitchell, although this is not essential.
The school can be contacted by calling 01271 342455, or to arrange a visit at an alternate time.
- 1 Jealous Barnstaple boyfriend made divorcee get rid of wedding dress
- 2 North Devon business signs up to 1 billion tree project
- 3 The Plough announces Open-Air Theatre Festival
- 4 Holidaycottages.co.uk celebrates launch of new office in Braunton
- 5 Criminal damage at Fremington Football Club - Police appeal
- 6 Little Leo’s big challenge for Children’s Hospice South West
- 7 Bungling Northam burglar facing jail
- 8 Boris Johnson - Time between Covid jabs cut in response to Indian variant
- 9 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 10 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council