Stamps make a difference
SIR - I would like to say another big thank you to everyone who has donated used postage stamps to me in the past in aid of the Guide Dogs for the Blind charity. In the past year I have raised �750 from your stamp donations and knowing that it costs ar
SIR - I would like to say another big "thank you" to everyone who has donated used postage stamps to me in the past in aid of the Guide Dogs for the Blind charity.
In the past year I have raised �750 from your stamp donations and knowing that it costs around �10 per day to breed, train and care for each guide dog you can appreciate what a difference your donations are making.
I am always in need of all types of postage stamps and would be grateful if you could pass this message on to your friends and contacts at home and abroad so that I can raise even more to support Guide Dogs for the Blind in forthcoming years.
If you are able help I would be grateful if you could you leave the stamps on their envelopes and send them to the address below.
You may also want to watch:
If you would like to contact me my email address is email@example.com
Your continued help in supporting this worthy cause is greatly appreciated.
- 1 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 2 Torrington woman rebuilds her life after devastating stroke
- 3 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs
- 4 Vandalism at Bideford's Brunswick Wharf development condemned
- 5 Cyclist left with ‘serious head injuries’ after incident in Bideford
- 6 Fangtastic half-term Halloween fun at Yeo Valley Woodland
- 7 Bid for £34 million to improve Devon's bus services submitted
- 8 New app 'Dscvr' promoting North Devon town centres set to launch
- 9 Firework display set to return to Barnstaple Rugby Club for 2021
- 10 Charity staff praised for support helping customers get online
PO Box 91