Stamps make a difference
SIR - I would like to say another big thank you to everyone who has donated used postage stamps to me in the past in aid of the Guide Dogs for the Blind charity. In the past year I have raised �750 from your stamp donations and knowing that it costs ar
SIR - I would like to say another big "thank you" to everyone who has donated used postage stamps to me in the past in aid of the Guide Dogs for the Blind charity.
In the past year I have raised �750 from your stamp donations and knowing that it costs around �10 per day to breed, train and care for each guide dog you can appreciate what a difference your donations are making.
I am always in need of all types of postage stamps and would be grateful if you could pass this message on to your friends and contacts at home and abroad so that I can raise even more to support Guide Dogs for the Blind in forthcoming years.
If you are able help I would be grateful if you could you leave the stamps on their envelopes and send them to the address below.
You may also want to watch:
If you would like to contact me my email address is email@example.com
Your continued help in supporting this worthy cause is greatly appreciated.
- 1 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?
- 2 Some North Devon GP surgeries to provide Covid vaccine clinics
- 3 Plans to merge North Devon and Exeter health trusts move forward
- 4 Exmoor Ramble legacy for legendary fundraiser as he battles terminal cancer
- 5 Barnstaple man cleared of drug dealing charges
- 6 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 7 Weather warning of snow and ice for Devon this weekend
- 8 Barnstaple man attacked his wife and neighbour after Christmas drink
- 9 Barnstaple man’s 5k-a-day challenge for children’s hospice
- 10 Farmer gets suspended sentence for tractor crash
PO Box 91