Stamps make a difference
SIR - I would like to say another big thank you to everyone who has donated used postage stamps to me in the past in aid of the Guide Dogs for the Blind charity. In the past year I have raised �750 from your stamp donations and knowing that it costs ar
SIR - I would like to say another big "thank you" to everyone who has donated used postage stamps to me in the past in aid of the Guide Dogs for the Blind charity.
In the past year I have raised �750 from your stamp donations and knowing that it costs around �10 per day to breed, train and care for each guide dog you can appreciate what a difference your donations are making.
I am always in need of all types of postage stamps and would be grateful if you could pass this message on to your friends and contacts at home and abroad so that I can raise even more to support Guide Dogs for the Blind in forthcoming years.
If you are able help I would be grateful if you could you leave the stamps on their envelopes and send them to the address below.
You may also want to watch:
If you would like to contact me my email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Your continued help in supporting this worthy cause is greatly appreciated.
- 1 Fugitive jailed after car chase between Bideford and Barnstaple
- 2 Hotel restriction in Westward Ho! will not be lifted
- 3 'Once-in-a-generation' Bideford development given 'full support'
- 4 Finance manager jailed for stealing almost £1m from Witheridge company
- 5 Bid to make Ilfracombe pier car park long stay rejected
- 6 Jail for toothache attacker in North Molton
- 7 Man hospitalised after alleyway assault in South Molton
- 8 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 9 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
- 10 North Devon fossil hunter's collection goes to auction
PO Box 91