Stamps make a difference
SIR - I would like to say another big thank you to everyone who has donated used postage stamps to me in the past in aid of the Guide Dogs for the Blind charity. In the past year I have raised �750 from your stamp donations and knowing that it costs ar
SIR - I would like to say another big "thank you" to everyone who has donated used postage stamps to me in the past in aid of the Guide Dogs for the Blind charity.
In the past year I have raised �750 from your stamp donations and knowing that it costs around �10 per day to breed, train and care for each guide dog you can appreciate what a difference your donations are making.
I am always in need of all types of postage stamps and would be grateful if you could pass this message on to your friends and contacts at home and abroad so that I can raise even more to support Guide Dogs for the Blind in forthcoming years.
If you are able help I would be grateful if you could you leave the stamps on their envelopes and send them to the address below.
You may also want to watch:
If you would like to contact me my email address is email@example.com
Your continued help in supporting this worthy cause is greatly appreciated.
- 1 52-year-old man dies in three car crash between Bideford and Torrington
- 2 Police investigate midnight assault on scooter rider in Barnstaple
- 3 North Devon Healthcare Trust department awarded Academic status
- 4 Northam Murder: Grieving family condemn killer's lies and cruelty
- 5 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 6 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 7 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 8 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 9 MP opens new Northam Burrows Visitor Centre at Westward Ho!
- 10 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
PO Box 91