Stagecoach seek opinions on bus service changes
- Credit: Archant
The North Devon transport provider will hold public drop-in sessions after recent changes to services between Bideford and Barnstaple.
Stagecoach is looking for feedback after recent changes to its bus network in North Devon.
The company will hold drop-in surgery events in different locations across Bideford and Appledore to hear the public’s opinion of the new service.
The sessions will run from 10am to 2pm, with the first session taking place on Saturday in Tesco car park, East-the-Water.
There are also sessions scheduled for Wednesday May 4 on Bideford Quay and Thursday May 5 in the Quay Car Park in Appledore.
You may also want to watch:
Chris Harbour, operations manager for Stagecoach North Devon said: “I’ve recently taken up the reigns in North Devon and I am keen to canvas opinions from our customers on what’s important to them from their local bus service.
“This feedback will prove invaluable when looking at how we can continue to develop our network.”
The 21 and 21A service was given an overhaul last month, affecting Appledore, East-the-Water, Westward Ho! and Instow.
- 1 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 2 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 3 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
- 4 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
- 5 Surf trio take on epic surf paddle challenge in memory of best friends
- 6 Ilfracombe dressage star Caitlin Burgess pursues Olympic dream
- 7 Fringe TheatreFest returns to Barnstaple this month
- 8 Holsworthy conveyancer crowned Young Practitioner of the Year
- 9 Yelland Quay development refused - Campaigners celebrate
- 10 Scream mask knifeman caused terror at Barnstaple play park