Stagecoach seek opinions on bus service changes
- Credit: Archant
The North Devon transport provider will hold public drop-in sessions after recent changes to services between Bideford and Barnstaple.
Stagecoach is looking for feedback after recent changes to its bus network in North Devon.
The company will hold drop-in surgery events in different locations across Bideford and Appledore to hear the public’s opinion of the new service.
The sessions will run from 10am to 2pm, with the first session taking place on Saturday in Tesco car park, East-the-Water.
There are also sessions scheduled for Wednesday May 4 on Bideford Quay and Thursday May 5 in the Quay Car Park in Appledore.
You may also want to watch:
Chris Harbour, operations manager for Stagecoach North Devon said: “I’ve recently taken up the reigns in North Devon and I am keen to canvas opinions from our customers on what’s important to them from their local bus service.
“This feedback will prove invaluable when looking at how we can continue to develop our network.”
The 21 and 21A service was given an overhaul last month, affecting Appledore, East-the-Water, Westward Ho! and Instow.
- 1 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 2 Northam murder suspect accused of telling a 'litany of lies' about killing
- 3 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
- 4 Northam Murder: Judge tells jury to put aside emotion
- 5 £60,000 street marshal investment to make North Devon safer
- 6 South Molton pub attacker must pay compensation after kicking customer in head
- 7 Plan for 173 homes on Torrington Creamery site approved despite no affordable homes
- 8 Six people injured in serious crash on A39 near Barnstaple - Police appeal
- 9 Busy thirteen days for Appledore RNLI
- 10 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses