St Michael’s officially up for sale
The former school has been put on the market for prospective buyers and developers.
TAWSTOCK COURT, the former St Michael’s School, has officially been put up for sale on the instructions of administrators, Grant Thornton LLP.
The property has been advertised nationally by property managers GVA as a ‘mixed use conversion and redevelopment opportunity’.
Currently only the nursery is running after the school went into administration, but the nursery licence is due to expire in June.
On the Friends of St Michael’s School Facebook group, one person commented on the news: “If anyone values the work of the rescue team, and has designs on the building for other purposes, please hold back and give the rescue team the best chance. They have worked so hard that it would be a real shame for it all to be lost.”
You may also want to watch:
There is no asking price on the Grade II listed building, described as a ‘former school and grounds’.
- 1 Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple Train Station
- 2 Appeal launched to raise £100,000 for new play equipment in Bideford
- 3 More than 530 nights in a tent - Max Woosey wins Young Hero Award
- 4 New council led leisure company Active Torridge appoints director
- 5 New home grown manager for South Molton Swimming Pool
- 6 7 top tips to help you find the perfect wedding venue
- 7 Murder investigation launched in Bideford after woman found dead
- 8 North Devon's Amy Riley takes her motorsports dream to next level
- 9 Council leader calls Government 'incompetent' and warns of 'winter of discontent'
- 10 Mission: Unbreakable back with a bang for 2021