St Michael’s officially up for sale
The former school has been put on the market for prospective buyers and developers.
TAWSTOCK COURT, the former St Michael’s School, has officially been put up for sale on the instructions of administrators, Grant Thornton LLP.
The property has been advertised nationally by property managers GVA as a ‘mixed use conversion and redevelopment opportunity’.
Currently only the nursery is running after the school went into administration, but the nursery licence is due to expire in June.
On the Friends of St Michael’s School Facebook group, one person commented on the news: “If anyone values the work of the rescue team, and has designs on the building for other purposes, please hold back and give the rescue team the best chance. They have worked so hard that it would be a real shame for it all to be lost.”
You may also want to watch:
There is no asking price on the Grade II listed building, described as a ‘former school and grounds’.
- 1 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 2 South Molton pub attacker must pay compensation after kicking customer in head
- 3 Northam murder suspect accused of telling a 'litany of lies' about killing
- 4 £60,000 street marshal investment to make North Devon safer
- 5 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
- 6 Plan for 173 homes on Torrington Creamery site approved despite no affordable homes
- 7 Crash and assault in Ilfracombe - Police appeal
- 8 Six people injured in serious crash on A39 near Barnstaple - Police appeal
- 9 Changes to reporting planning breaches in North Devon
- 10 Busy thirteen days for Appledore RNLI