St Michael’s officially up for sale
The former school has been put on the market for prospective buyers and developers.
TAWSTOCK COURT, the former St Michael’s School, has officially been put up for sale on the instructions of administrators, Grant Thornton LLP.
The property has been advertised nationally by property managers GVA as a ‘mixed use conversion and redevelopment opportunity’.
Currently only the nursery is running after the school went into administration, but the nursery licence is due to expire in June.
On the Friends of St Michael’s School Facebook group, one person commented on the news: “If anyone values the work of the rescue team, and has designs on the building for other purposes, please hold back and give the rescue team the best chance. They have worked so hard that it would be a real shame for it all to be lost.”
You may also want to watch:
There is no asking price on the Grade II listed building, described as a ‘former school and grounds’.
- 1 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 2 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 3 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council
- 4 Ilfracombe man, 64, must pay compensation for baseball bat attack
- 5 People in North Devon urged to take up the vaccine to help protect others
- 6 5-year-old Emily signs up to Appledore RNLI Mayday Mile Event
- 7 Alison Hernandez vows to get tough on crime as she retains PCC role
- 8 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 9 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
- 10 Conservatives maintain control of Devon County Council despite losses