Sportswear stolen as firm moves house
CLOTHING valued at more than �2,000 disappeared while a Bideford sports and leisurewear business was moving premises in the town.
Police are appealing for witnesses after the theft of two boxes of clothing from the Caddsdown Business Park between Friday, October 8 and Monday October 11.
The theft took place when the local family firm was moving premises from Farm Road on the Caddsdown Industrial Park across the road to the Clovelly Road Industrial Estate.
During the move the boxes were left by a door, when it is thought they were taken.
Clothes stolen include hockey shirts, grey sweatshirts and white polo shirts with the St Michaels’s School emblem. Other items taken included pink gum shields, black, pink and grey socks and Plymouth Argyle socks and shorts.
You may also want to watch:
If you noticed anyone acting suspiciously in the area please call police on 08452 777444
- 1 2021 North Devon Show cancelled
- 2 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
- 3 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 4 Prince Philip's last North Devon visit remembered
- 5 High Streets reopen across Torridge
- 6 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
- 7 Four cousins take on Four Church Challenge
- 8 North Devon high streets get set to welcome residents back
- 9 Property of the Week: Ford Rise, Bideford
- 10 iLab marks 10th birthday with pledge to raise £10,000 for North Devon Hospice