Sport Relief Mile run in Victoria Park
BIDEFORD is set to host one of the Sainsbury Sport Relief Miles and needs local people to show their support by entering now at www.sportrelief.com. The Victoria Park Mile sets off at 11am on Sunday, March 21, and there will be a mass warm up delivered b
BIDEFORD is set to host one of the Sainsbury Sport Relief Miles and needs local people to show their support by entering now at www.sportrelief.com.
The Victoria Park Mile sets off at 11am on Sunday, March 21, and there will be a mass warm up delivered by fitness instructors in the morning and lots more happening throughout the day.
Sport Relief Weekend is taking place from March 19-21 with three whole days of energy, entertainment and events to help the nation rise to the challenge!
Anyone who would like to show their support by organising other activities in the park, displays or performances should contact Torridge's 5x30 activator Jessica Christie on 07837 663628.
You may also want to watch:
Through the 5x30 initiative people are encouraged to do 30 minutes of physical activity five times a week.
Jessica said: "The Sainsbury's Sport Relief Mile in Bideford is here and it's your time to shine. From teeny-tots with their mums and dads, to super sprinters up against the clock, there's something for everyone on the big day - whether you do one, three or six miles. Best of all, the money you raise by getting sponsored will be used to transform lives forever.
- 1 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 2 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 3 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 4 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 5 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 6 'Spot The Oddity' in Bideford for your chance to win £100
- 7 Plan to replace old North Devon Leisure Centre with housing submitted
- 8 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 9 Northam Murder: Expert says trail of clues link carer to the scene
- 10 A361: Crash involving car and lorry blocks Link Road near South Molton