Sparking electricity cable in Meshaw

SOUTH Molton fire fighters went to Meshaw last night (Wednesday) after a member of the public reported that sparks were coming from electricity cables near the village hall. The crew confirmed that the cables were sparking and arcing in the trees. A West

SOUTH Molton fire fighters went to Meshaw last night (Wednesday) after a member of the public reported that sparks were coming from electricity cables near the village hall.

The crew confirmed that the cables were sparking and arcing in the trees. A Western Power engineer was called and the crew stood by while he attended to the fault.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus