South Molton youth club proves popular
A TEMPORARY youth club is proving to be a big hit with young people in South Molton. The Seize the Moment youth inclusion project is running for a 12-week period in the former library at 1 East Street. The free sesions have been well-attended by differe
A TEMPORARY youth club is proving to be a big hit with young people in South Molton.
The "Seize the Moment" youth inclusion project is running for a 12-week period in the former library at 1 East Street.
The free sesions have been well-attended by different groups of youngsters who have been able to meet up and enjoy activities such as street dancing, graffiti art workshops and play on computer games consoles.
PC Graham James, the town's neighbourhood beat manager, said: "This has provided an ideal opportunity for young people to express themselves and have fun in a safe and managed environment."
PC James thanked South Molton Town Council for allowing the use of the building.
- 1 OPINION: A new plan for Barnstaple's Oliver Buildings - Tim Jones
- 2 Property of the Week: Daddon Close, Bideford
- 3 PICTURES: Bideford Christmas lights switched on in style
- 4 Litter around North Devon schools and colleges is a 'disgrace'
- 5 Kenwith Castle care home welcomes new manager
- 6 OPINION: How much do you know about the ground beneath your feet?
- 7 Downing Street party video: Boris Johnson apologises but denies allegations
- 8 North Devon’s Panto sells 10,000 Cinderella tickets
- 9 OPINION: Give back this festive season at the Wave Project Christmas markets
- 10 Christmas lights, free parking and late night shopping in Barnstaple