South Molton youth club proves popular
A TEMPORARY youth club is proving to be a big hit with young people in South Molton. The Seize the Moment youth inclusion project is running for a 12-week period in the former library at 1 East Street. The free sesions have been well-attended by differe
A TEMPORARY youth club is proving to be a big hit with young people in South Molton.
The "Seize the Moment" youth inclusion project is running for a 12-week period in the former library at 1 East Street.
The free sesions have been well-attended by different groups of youngsters who have been able to meet up and enjoy activities such as street dancing, graffiti art workshops and play on computer games consoles.
PC Graham James, the town's neighbourhood beat manager, said: "This has provided an ideal opportunity for young people to express themselves and have fun in a safe and managed environment."
You may also want to watch:
PC James thanked South Molton Town Council for allowing the use of the building.
- 1 2021 North Devon Show cancelled
- 2 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
- 3 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 4 Prince Philip's last North Devon visit remembered
- 5 High Streets reopen across Torridge
- 6 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
- 7 Four cousins take on Four Church Challenge
- 8 North Devon high streets get set to welcome residents back
- 9 Property of the Week: Ford Rise, Bideford
- 10 iLab marks 10th birthday with pledge to raise £10,000 for North Devon Hospice