South Molton venue for Macmillan Christmas Fair
THIS year s Macmillan Christmas Fair will take place on Wednesday, November 18 in the South Molton Assembly Rooms from 10am to 3pm. Marsha Cook, organiser of the event, hopes everyone can do all their Christmas present shopping at the fair: We have
THIS year's Macmillan Christmas Fair will take place on Wednesday, November 18 in the South Molton Assembly Rooms from 10am to 3pm.
Marsha Cook, organiser of the event, hopes everyone can do all their Christmas present shopping at the fair: "We have everything from children's toys to table decorations, smellies to kitchen bits and pieces.
" Bring a friend and have a smoked salmon sandwich lunch with a glass of wine, followed by homemade cakes. We will also be selling Macmillan Christmas cards and have locally made home produce too."
This annual Macmillan event is approaching its 20th year and has settled in South Molton's lovely Assembly Rooms.
You may also want to watch:
Judith Jolly, Fundraising Manager for Macmillan Cancer Support added: "This fair has it all - a great opportunity to buy unique presents, a chance to catch up with friends you have not seen in a while and the knowledge that all the profits are going to Macmillan Cancer Support the charity that aims to reach everyone affected by cancer. In North Devon we have a new appointment based in the Citizen's Advice Bureau who is helping those affected with cancer get all the benefits that they are entitled to. This exciting service will roll out across the area in the New Year."
If you would like to hold your own event in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support you can find out more by contacting Judith Jolly on 01566 770810, or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 'No Fuel' - Panic buying and fuel shortages hit North Devon
- 2 £34,000 raised for plumber Jed Mason with stage four cancer in less than 48 hours
- 3 One of Bideford's oldest tea rooms sold at auction
- 4 Clubber denies headbutt assault in Barnstaple
- 5 Brunswick Wharf developer given grant money to fix quay wall
- 6 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 7 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 8 Celebrations as gate to Pilton's Manning's Pit officially opened
- 9 Opening of new nature reserve in Lynton
- 10 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
Marsha Cook can be contacted on 01769 540895.