South Molton venue for Macmillan Christmas Fair
THIS year s Macmillan Christmas Fair will take place on Wednesday, November 18 in the South Molton Assembly Rooms from 10am to 3pm. Marsha Cook, organiser of the event, hopes everyone can do all their Christmas present shopping at the fair: We have
THIS year's Macmillan Christmas Fair will take place on Wednesday, November 18 in the South Molton Assembly Rooms from 10am to 3pm.
Marsha Cook, organiser of the event, hopes everyone can do all their Christmas present shopping at the fair: "We have everything from children's toys to table decorations, smellies to kitchen bits and pieces.
" Bring a friend and have a smoked salmon sandwich lunch with a glass of wine, followed by homemade cakes. We will also be selling Macmillan Christmas cards and have locally made home produce too."
This annual Macmillan event is approaching its 20th year and has settled in South Molton's lovely Assembly Rooms.
You may also want to watch:
Judith Jolly, Fundraising Manager for Macmillan Cancer Support added: "This fair has it all - a great opportunity to buy unique presents, a chance to catch up with friends you have not seen in a while and the knowledge that all the profits are going to Macmillan Cancer Support the charity that aims to reach everyone affected by cancer. In North Devon we have a new appointment based in the Citizen's Advice Bureau who is helping those affected with cancer get all the benefits that they are entitled to. This exciting service will roll out across the area in the New Year."
If you would like to hold your own event in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support you can find out more by contacting Judith Jolly on 01566 770810, or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Fugitive jailed after car chase between Bideford and Barnstaple
- 2 Hotel restriction in Westward Ho! will not be lifted
- 3 Finance manager jailed for stealing almost £1m from Witheridge company
- 4 Jail for toothache attacker in North Molton
- 5 Bid to make Ilfracombe pier car park long stay rejected
- 6 Man hospitalised after alleyway assault in South Molton
- 7 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 8 North Devon fossil hunter's collection goes to auction
- 9 New Pebbleridge Kitchen arrives on Northam Burrows
- 10 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
Marsha Cook can be contacted on 01769 540895.