Second South Molton Eastleigh Care Homes facility is rated as outstanding
- Credit: Eastleigh
Both Eastleigh Care Homes in South Molton now have outstanding ratings after inspection.
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) watchdog has rated the company's care home at East Street as outstanding, following the same award to its Raleigh Mead sister home in 2017.
Eastleigh Care Homes specialises in supporting residents with complex needs and has a dedicated dementia suite in both of its North Devon homes.
The CQC report noted multiple positive comments from residents, families and other professionals, commending the home for 'the standard of care and by the warmth and friendliness shown by staff on all occasions'.
Managing director Garry Wilson has praised 'the drive and enthusiasm' of his staff to 'leave no stone unturned in their pursuit and delivery of exemplary, personalised care'.
You may also want to watch:
And operations director Kirstie Barnes added: "The industry is under constant scrutiny from the media and families are clearly are more informed of what good care should look like.
"Therefore to achieve a further outstanding rating is a testament to the team.
- 1 Tributes paid to 'legendary' North Devon vet Brian Crawford
- 2 Pictures: North Devon's winter wonderland
- 3 Busy first day for new Covid-19 vaccination centre at Westward Ho!
- 4 Judge jails 'worst' drink driver he has ever seen
- 5 Two arrested as teenager fights for life after Ilfracombe stabbing
- 6 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?
- 7 Masked burglars make Bideford garage cigarette smash and grab
- 8 Work begins on Northam Burrows Visitor Centre refurbishment
- 9 Some North Devon GP surgeries to provide Covid vaccine clinics
- 10 Football league teams up with Northern Devon Foodbank
"Electronic care planning, auditability and the ability to use this to personalise and react in a timely and appropriate manner also assisted with demonstrating effective and responsive care (areas rated outstanding by the CQC)."