Somerset man in court over knife robberies at Barnstaple store
A 35-year-old man has been remanded in prison after being charged with two knife point robberies at Summerland Stores in Summerland Street, Barnstaple. Karl Neal, from Yeovil, was arrested on Wednesday in Somerset and appeared before North Devon Magistrat
A 35-year-old man has been remanded in prison after being charged with two knife point robberies at Summerland Stores in Summerland Street, Barnstaple.
Karl Cullen, from Yeovil, was arrested on Wednesday in Somerset and appeared before North Devon Magistrates in Barnstaple this morning (Friday) where he was charged with two counts of robbery and two counts of possession of a bladed instrument.
No application for bail was made.
The first incident at Summerland Stores was on April 1 and the second incident took place July 22.
You may also want to watch:
Cullen was remanded to HM Prison Exeter pending his next court appearance.
- 1 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 2 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 3 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 4 Rosemoor transforms into Wonderland for the summer holidays
- 5 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 6 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 7 GPs in Devon seeing more patients face-to-face than UK average
- 8 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 9 Braunton Caen Rotary welcomes their youngest ever club president
- 10 Covid-19 measures in Devon care homes to continue