‘Snow rage’ is snow joke
- Credit: Tony Freeman
SIR- After the first fall of snow on Friday a snowman appeared on the snow covered grass verge in the close outside our property in Shirwell, but by the end of the day it had been pushed over.
On Saturday morning I woke up to see a young couple building another snowman.
On Sunday morning when I woke up the snowman had been destroyed, leaving just footprints and a pile of snow.
I was really upset and just wish I had gone out to thank the couple for taking the time to create what I thought was an artistic creation. Why anyone would want destroy these creations in a moment of ‘snow rage’ is beyond me.
Their efforts brought such joy and was really appreciated albeit for a short time. Why anyone should take time out to destroy their efforts is beyond me, but then we must accept that there are some very disturbed people out there with little else to do.
You may also want to watch:
3 Youlston Close
- 1 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 2 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 3 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 4 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 5 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 6 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 7 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
- 8 Appledore RNLI's Matt Rowe passes out as lifeboat mechanic
- 9 Six people injured in serious crash on A39 near Barnstaple - Police appeal
- 10 Plan for 173 homes on Torrington Creamery site approved despite no affordable homes