‘Snow rage’ is snow joke
- Credit: Tony Freeman
SIR- After the first fall of snow on Friday a snowman appeared on the snow covered grass verge in the close outside our property in Shirwell, but by the end of the day it had been pushed over.
On Saturday morning I woke up to see a young couple building another snowman.
On Sunday morning when I woke up the snowman had been destroyed, leaving just footprints and a pile of snow.
I was really upset and just wish I had gone out to thank the couple for taking the time to create what I thought was an artistic creation. Why anyone would want destroy these creations in a moment of ‘snow rage’ is beyond me.
Their efforts brought such joy and was really appreciated albeit for a short time. Why anyone should take time out to destroy their efforts is beyond me, but then we must accept that there are some very disturbed people out there with little else to do.
You may also want to watch:
3 Youlston Close
- 1 Cyclist left with ‘serious head injuries’ after incident in Bideford
- 2 Vandalism at Bideford's Brunswick Wharf development condemned
- 3 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 4 North Devon architectural practice appoints new director
- 5 Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple Train Station
- 6 New app 'Dscvr' promoting North Devon town centres set to launch
- 7 Murder investigation launched in Bideford after woman found dead
- 8 Bid for £34 million to improve Devon's bus services submitted
- 9 Firework display set to return to Barnstaple Rugby Club for 2021
- 10 Legg Power in ChemoHero fundraising