Snow forecast for South Molton Christmas shoppers
Winter Wonderland event will have plenty of seasonal sparkle
SOUTH Molton is gearing up to offer some seasonal sparkle with the town’s late night shopping extravaganza on Friday.
The annual Winter Wonderland event, organised by the South Molton Business Association (SMBA), promises plenty of entertainment and Christmas festivity.
The fun starts at 6pm with an illuminated angels and lantern parade from the infant school to the Square, where South Molton Town Band and two local choirs will then lead the carol singing around the Christmas tree.
Shops will be staying open late and the Pannier Market and Assembly Rooms will be packed with arts, crafts and plenty of culinary treats.
You may also want to watch:
Younger visitors will be able to enjoy fair rides and entertainment, as well as meet Father Christmas in his grotto.
The event, now in its sixth year, will event feature a 70ft high illuminated hot air balloon hovering over the town Square, as well as a snow machine in the market.
- 1 52-year-old man dies in three car crash between Bideford and Torrington
- 2 Coveted Muddy Stiletto award for Bideford's Josie's Interiors
- 3 Police investigate midnight assault on scooter rider in Barnstaple
- 4 North Devon Healthcare Trust department awarded Academic status
- 5 Northam Murder: Grieving family condemn killer's lies and cruelty
- 6 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 7 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 8 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 9 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 10 MP opens new Northam Burrows Visitor Centre at Westward Ho!
For more details about the event, visit www.businesssouthmolton.org