Snow forecast for South Molton Christmas shoppers
Winter Wonderland event will have plenty of seasonal sparkle
SOUTH Molton is gearing up to offer some seasonal sparkle with the town’s late night shopping extravaganza on Friday.
The annual Winter Wonderland event, organised by the South Molton Business Association (SMBA), promises plenty of entertainment and Christmas festivity.
The fun starts at 6pm with an illuminated angels and lantern parade from the infant school to the Square, where South Molton Town Band and two local choirs will then lead the carol singing around the Christmas tree.
Shops will be staying open late and the Pannier Market and Assembly Rooms will be packed with arts, crafts and plenty of culinary treats.
You may also want to watch:
Younger visitors will be able to enjoy fair rides and entertainment, as well as meet Father Christmas in his grotto.
The event, now in its sixth year, will event feature a 70ft high illuminated hot air balloon hovering over the town Square, as well as a snow machine in the market.
- 1 Aldi plans for three new stores in North Devon
- 2 'Kinky Boots' coming to Barnstaple's Queen's Theatre
- 3 MISSING: Police search for Peter Hughes from Combe Martin area
- 4 Developer sponsors Shammy FC youth teams
- 5 Barnstaple Enterprise Hub 'Node' launches to support local businesses
- 6 Cook book to help in Afghanistan produced in South Molton
- 7 Holsworthy solicitor praised by guide to UK’s top lawyers
- 8 Firework display set to return to Barnstaple Rugby Club for 2021
- 9 'Neglected' North Devon taxi firm challenged by councillors
- 10 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs
For more details about the event, visit www.businesssouthmolton.org