Snow forecast for South Molton Christmas shoppers
Winter Wonderland event will have plenty of seasonal sparkle
SOUTH Molton is gearing up to offer some seasonal sparkle with the town’s late night shopping extravaganza on Friday.
The annual Winter Wonderland event, organised by the South Molton Business Association (SMBA), promises plenty of entertainment and Christmas festivity.
The fun starts at 6pm with an illuminated angels and lantern parade from the infant school to the Square, where South Molton Town Band and two local choirs will then lead the carol singing around the Christmas tree.
Shops will be staying open late and the Pannier Market and Assembly Rooms will be packed with arts, crafts and plenty of culinary treats.
You may also want to watch:
Younger visitors will be able to enjoy fair rides and entertainment, as well as meet Father Christmas in his grotto.
The event, now in its sixth year, will event feature a 70ft high illuminated hot air balloon hovering over the town Square, as well as a snow machine in the market.
- 1 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 2 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 3 Ilfracombe dressage star Caitlin Burgess pursues Olympic dream
- 4 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 5 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
- 6 North Devon grandad takes on 700 mile cycling challenge
- 7 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
- 8 Surf trio take on epic surf paddle challenge in memory of best friends
- 9 Holsworthy conveyancer crowned Young Practitioner of the Year
- 10 HubHop - New shopping app for independent shops in North Devon
For more details about the event, visit www.businesssouthmolton.org