Slurry trailer overturns on A39 at Higher Clovelly
- Credit: Archant
Traffic is currently building on the scene and slurry is reportedly leaking onto the carriageway.
TRAFFIC is currently building on the A39 towards Bideford after a slurry trailer being towed by a tractor overturned at 1.55pm today (Weds).
Police are at the scene opposite the filling station at Higher Clovelly where the trailer overturned and was reported to be ‘making quite a mess’.
Slurry is leaking onto the carriageway and the Environment Agency has been called.
A police spokesman said traffic was ‘under control’ but the trailer would have to be drained before it could righted.
You may also want to watch:
Officers and another tractor driver are currently on scene helping.
- 1 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 2 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 3 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 4 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 5 Northam Murder: Judge tells jury to put aside emotion
- 6 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
- 7 £60,000 street marshal investment to make North Devon safer
- 8 Northam murder suspect accused of telling a 'litany of lies' about killing
- 9 South Molton pub attacker must pay compensation after kicking customer in head
- 10 Lockdown breaker caught dealing cannabis in Barnstaple