Site manager awarded for North Devon development
A SITE manager in North Devon has won a prestigious award for building exceptional homes.
Andy Smith, of Devonshire Homes Ltd, has got through the first round of judging in the annual NHBC (National House-Building Council) Pride in the Job Awards.
He is now shortlisted for a regional title for the Northam Height development in Northam.
Mr Smith joins a group of 450 site managers shortlisted from more than 13,000 across the UK.
Isabel Hudson, Executive Chairman of NHBC, said: “I congratulate Andy for his win. Anyone gaining an award against such strong competition can be very proud of their achievement, and the homes they have built should be among the best homes in the UK.”
You may also want to watch:
The regional winners will be announced during a ceremony in the Autumn.
- 1 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council
- 2 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 3 Ilfracombe man, 64, must pay compensation for baseball bat attack
- 4 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 5 Conservatives maintain control of Devon County Council despite losses
- 6 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 7 County Council Elections: Candidates for Torridge
- 8 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
- 9 County Council Elections: Candidates for North Devon
- 10 New Barnstaple restaurant offers Fine Dining at Home